im corrently in the USA

Trinidad (& Tobago) . West Indies

email: valeboykid@hotmail.com

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 770
Oh GORM ! - its another Trini !

Ok ,u r d 4th Trini i've seen on this forum . I actually met another 1 live in person yesterday & i only met him online a few days ago .

I'm living in Chaguanas ...

What r u doing in d USA ????

BRENT101
Unregistered guest
lol
yea been up here for 10 years.
came for school, but you know how that goes...
i used to stay in deigo martin.
i went to belmont boys sec in port of spain... long time now yes..
time is really flying!
so hows things back home?

you know us trinis always playing that loud music!
lol

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 773
"so hows things back home?"
yuh mean apart from the crime , daily kidnappings , killings , d waste ah time politicians & ppl complaining buh not doing anything about it ?

well dubb music still going strong - yuh don know like alf ah hyar belang ta Jamaican mon !

The daily express newspaper is online so u can check that out .....

BRENT101
Unregistered guest
yea i reading about them kidnappings every day almost. trinidad is in a terrible situation these days. it got even worst. the goverment making money off the people with the politricks.
i need some new new dub boi. maybe you can send some to me some how. man up here sitll playing things from 8 years ago on the radio!
u use messenger?

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 787
Well d guavament is a sad story by itself - i did not point them out 2u b4 cause i eh know if u iz ah pnm supporta or not ! lol . Dem bred don butter & dey have army/police rong dem 2407 so dey eh care ah @rse bout nobody else . A few days ago d health minister's nephew got kidnapped & was decapitated ! - so ah don't know if dat will b ah wake up call 4 dem .

I have dial up so it'll take like over 1/2 hr to email u ah song ,but u must know ppl coming up - tell them go by any music man cart & get a CD = tt$20 it still cheeep man ,cheeep .

Username: Excesslancer

Atlanta , Ga Usa

Post Number: 1
Hey I am british but lived in trini for many years... I went to hillview college and lived in St. augustine!!! I have been in atlanta for 8 years and I am big in car sound too!!

BRENT101
Unregistered guest
i remember paying 20$ for the cassette!!!!!!!!
rythem nation, chinese laundry
whats goin on with them man? i need to tell my cousin just record the radio and send me them tapes.
cause them sounds dont make it up here.

Atlanta , Ga Usa

Post Number: 5
laundry and signal to noise was hot!!! where in the us are you dude?

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 791
Well i'll be - ITS YET ANOTHER 1 ! TnT POSSE !

Whats up .I knew somewhere around there must more of us hiding . I went to Couva Gov't Secondary btw so i definitely know about d dub era coming home everyday in ah maxi & time i reach home i deaf !
Can't remember when last i saw casettes being sold anywhere !

Hardly ever hear about laundry , signal to noise & Howie T ,House music ,Rhythm Nation ,FPM & that bunch from around that area .
But as u might have heard laundry opened the radio station 96.1fm a good lil while now , some of the others opened genuine music related shops in some of the malls & i guess with the amt of music carts pirates out there ,their name is called less but i think they r still around ...

BRENT101
Unregistered guest
yea. man i swear i had every chineese laundry dub tape before i came up here. lol
my cuz told me about they on 96.1 ! thats wsup!
yea them maxis use to drop!!!!!!
im not sure but that shh_itt back home is fricking loud!
i hardly see/hear people with systems like that in NC!
them boys really use to p_i_m_p them rides boi! i remember riding with like FIVE 15" subs in the back seat, and 10inch subs all the way to the front@@!!!
look, i use to remember the names of the maxi's LOL!
so them days of cassette long ova! they were everywhere!
ive been on rap music too much since ive been up here! lol but still listen to that dub & reggae music! i was brought up on that!

Bronze Member

Atlanta , Ga Usa

Post Number: 12
So you rememeber SURVIAL 1, 2, 3,4 AND 5 den?? I was parshal to Mighty max and super MAx!!

Bronze Member

Atlanta , Ga Usa

Post Number: 14
want to see how loud trinis are rollin now??? go here
http://www.steveselectronics.biz/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=a6f2cd19da89286042 33ecdf0d4bcb34

BRENT101
Unregistered guest
thanks for the link!
dem trinis still holding it down!
man i miss them girls now.....
wwwwwwooooooo miss my idian girls with the black...
beautiful!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us