HELP:HOW DO I CONNECT 2 AMPS WITH SUBS

Anonymous

Hi,

I do not know much about car audio. I got an alpine deck with shuttle 25wx4, two 120w pioneer speakers, two 240w pioneer 6"x9", two 10" 350w sansui sub, two 6.5" 250w earthquakes, one boss amp 210w+210w 2 channel and one sansui amp 200w 2 channel.

How do i go about connecting up this system and do i need a box for the subs, if so can u plz specify the dimensions and size of the box. Do i need another amp?

I want bumpin sound.

Need your help urgently!!!!!

YASH-ZN

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1769
use the alpine for the 6.5" and 6x9" sets
pick one of the amps to run your two subs, unless you want to get rid of both amps and go with a single mono sub amp.
that's up to you. boss isn't a very good company in general.

anyway you want a box yes.
as for dimensions, you can buy a premade box for two 10" subs that should fit your needs fairly cheap.

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I have recently bought 2 10'' 350 watt boxed vrx subs and 2 amps. I have very little experience in I.C.E and desperetly need help on how to fit them into my car! can anybody give me a link to a website where i can find the fitting instructions? or e-mail me with a little help? i really appreciate it. Thanks Jon

Unregistered guest
i need to know how to connect 2 amplifiers into my car audio system? 1x1000watt-to run the subs.And 1x600watt-to run the 6x9's.Do i need 2 power leads and wireing kits or just the 1?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us