HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2000 sunfire

Silver Member
Username: Perrydog

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 124
alright my girlfriend just baught a 2000 sunfire and she wanted a cd player in it, so i told her id put on it well i went and bought a wire harness and pulled all the wires in and well the cd player will not turn on!, the cd player works in my car so i know its not the player, well i called a local car audio store and they said in the 2000 sunfire factory harness there is NOT a 12V power wire(RED WIRE)(has the 12V batt./mem.(YELLOW)) they said i should be able to hook the wire into a 12 source that tunrs on with the ignition, they said there should be a red wire in the ignition harness i can splice into, well i look for 5 hr and cant find one thing that will work,i figure im not the only one with this problem, PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 629
Just run it to the fuse block, and find a fuse that turns on with the switch. Also make sure there isn't already a fuse there for radio!

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10342
if you can't find a switched ignition line in five hours, I suggest you take the car into that shop and pay someone to do it for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us