Number of posts

10000posts
Unregistered guest
Why does it matter?

Bronze Member
Username: Corey

Post Number: 14
It really doesn't, although I should have about 700. I think you get more respect when you have high post numbers, but it doesn't really contribute that much to how much you know about car audio.

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 438
It justs something u notice . I know i feel like a reached a landmark whenever i reach every hundred posts & now i've reached 438 .

10,000 - wow , that'll take me a few yrs ...lol

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 439
It justs something u notice . I know i feel like a reached a landmark whenever i reach every hundred posts & now i've reached 438 .

10,000 - wow , that'll take me a few yrs ...lol

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9988
all it really shows is a dedication to the forum. you don't stay around to post that number of times without knowing or learning something, one would hope.
It isn't a sign of seniority, or even superiority though. I know a board or two with some people with tremendous post counts who are total idiots. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4688
12 to go...

10000posts
Unregistered guest
"I know a board or two with some people with tremendous post counts who are total idiots."

Which board is that?

The only other ones that I have looked at are elitecaraudio.com and carstereo.com...have you ever looked at those?

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 963
Full Name: GlassWolf
Last Logged In: September 10, 2005
Total Posts: 9994

as of 11:48 p.m.

6 more fool! lol:-)

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 964
hey Jon, i think they should split it up even more and have you become a Beryllium member at 5,000 posts. LOL:-)

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 4689
*cough* sounddomain *cough*

You can sum up the forums:

Elite Car Audio: Go Image Dynamics
Car Audio Forums: Go Adire/RE
Termpro: Go RE
Car Audio: Stereo Integrity
Sounddomain: How many dbs will I hit?

:-)

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3585
I don't even bother looking in any other forum in sounddomain besides the cool classifieds, those people are so unbelievable dumb. Although, I did find me a new in box set of re components in there, so I'll give them credit for the classified section, which ecoustics should have as well, *cough *cough...

I have one to add to your list Jon

Ecoustics: "He glass?"
"Glasswolf, help?"

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 4692
Naw, Iridium is more my taste. Only good for speakers and spark plugs, though :-).

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 4693
"I have one to add to your list Jon

Ecoustics: "He glass?"
"Glasswolf, help?""

Sprinkly in threads trying to justify Audiobahn and Kicker L7s, then you'll have a dead-ringer :-)

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 4694
*sprinkle

10000posts
Unregistered guest
Here is on for the list,

Carstereo.com: Lanzar versus Poweracoustik

10000 posts
Unregistered guest
one

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 445
Muddy's been reg only a month & he's posted almost 1,000 times - woooow !

Glass took 21 mths to do his 10000 but Muddy'll do it in 10 mths cause he's got nitrous ! - LOL

Just kidding ,Muddy -
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 972
i have said it before, i am on this website in the majority of my free time(when i am not at school, work, hangin out with the ladies lol, or at my local audioshop). i am on it until i go to bed, and i get on it in the morning with a fresh cup of Joe(not you smoe lol). i really find talking about this stuff addicitng, and have stated before that i should probably get a life. lol:-)

AND i want that FREAKIN rotating smiley head. lol

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 973
testing......
Upload

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 4698
Know that feeling. It's been a good night for TV, for me anyway :-). Georgia beat South Carolina, and my race team is about to open a can in Nascar. The entire Roush racing team made the chase for the cup, 5 Fords, 2 Chevys, 3 Dodges. I think we are about to witness a three-peat :-)

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 446
Hey u big thief - gimme back my rotating smiley ,thas my trademark darnnit ... LOL

I know what u mean bro - i'm kinda getting addicted to this thing too ..... its like car audio crack & we both might have to go rehab !

This be mine dammit - lol Upload

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9999
"Naw, Iridium is more my taste. Only good for speakers and spark plugs, though ."
-and Oakley "razorblade" sunglasses.. hehe
I remember the old days when they sold all the "thermonuclear protection" stickers and we're re-arrange the letters to read "Oakley - Nuclear Erecti0n" on the windshield.. lol

Go to a NOPI event and you can get rotating smiley heads.. I think that's their mascot.

Elite and Carstereo are fine forums.
I was thinking more along the lines of CAF and SoundDomain.. too many users, and very few worth mentioning. Yeah I know a lot of car audio forums, just too many to keep up with, in what time I have to spend around the boards.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us