Amp not starting

Kyle Thompson
Unregistered guest
I installed my amp and subs and made sure everything was correct and in place. When i start up the amp light does not go on nor do the subs work. I checked the current to see if the power and ground was getting enough energy and it is. I cannot figure out why my amp wont start :-(

Silver Member
Username: Pikesh

Post Number: 168
REMOTE WIRE... make shure that is connected properly and check ground....press the wire toward the ground so that it touches it better... fuses too.check emm

Kyle Thompson
Unregistered guest
I just did the remote wire but im not sure if i did it correctly. I checked the manual for my headunit and it said it was the blue/white wire. On my amp it has 2 connectors for the remote and im not sure which one is which. I checked the ground and its good, but im not sure what to look for if the fuse has gone out.

Silver Member
Username: Pikesh

Post Number: 174
check the fuse located ON YOUR AMP.... well most of the times the remtoe wire can be blue n white one... do you see a blue solid wire its called POWER ANTENNA? you can use that too.... try these things n it should work... as check if u are getting proper ground... while everything is on press ground... if u tap power cable n ground wire together then u should see some sparks. which means the current is fine... then nu can tap remtoe wire to power to check current in remote if its good or not btu thats just stuff that u do later
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us