Earthquake pa-2300n wiring

Unregistered guest
i can find how to wire this thing.. it comes in coloured wires (the amp) .. red, purple,white, orange (trigger wire) brown. which wires do i hook the back speakers up to.. i cant find anything about it

john jo
Unregistered guest
the red and white is left and right for rear speakers

Unregistered guest
whats the ground and everything.. just leave then disconnected.. or what.. there is no + - on the amp or should i just put them to the trunk frame?

Unregistered guest
and whats the colour for the 1000 channel for the sub, any idea?

bloo
Unregistered guest
no dont put the ground to the frame, you need to put it to the battery and the purple wires for the sub

interact19
Unregistered guest
yeah, ok but the negitive from the sub, and the speakers where do i put those.. there is no negitive on the amp to put them in.. so i just connect them all together or what?

BLOO
Unregistered guest
yes, run them in series

interact19
Unregistered guest
all the negitives put into one, and nothing else would work?

interact19
Unregistered guest
dont you have to connect the negitives to the amp still???

i dont know what the negitive wire is

bloo
Unregistered guest
if you want to put the negitives to the amp then you can but you would have to use selotape

interact19
Unregistered guest
what do you connect the negitives to then?

interact19
Unregistered guest
the system is running now when they are all connected to the brown wire

bloo
Unregistered guest
then leave them connected to the brown wire and your there.. im glad i managed to solve your problem for you happy listening

interact19
Unregistered guest
alright, thanks

interact19
Unregistered guest
are you sure the back speakers are red and white or did i not ground it right, the speaker blew

bloo
Unregistered guest
sorry to hear about your sub blowing up, maybe you should have talked to glasswolf instead of me im only 7 years old

Cainer
Unregistered guest
nice one bloo, sounds like you've blown up this poor guys speakers, if you have any more advice to share with us please don't, i hope your mom is proud of you.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 372
you guys are rediculous....register or dont post from now on...simple as that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us