Using ebay

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 187
Hey, after seeing some of the prices found on ebay, I have finally decided to start using it. Can anyone give be some tips of who to avoid or what i should consider before purchasing ? also has anyone ever used Indoaudio ? and have you had any problems ? I've been looking at their Pheonix Gold amps and they are much cheaper for example the Xenon 400.1 is going for 149 US approx 25 US for shipping the identical amp is going for 899 CDN at a store over here.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4068
PG isn't that great. Xtant is better.
Look for sellers with 100% feedback or very close to it. If you see someone with 95% or lower, read the feedbacks carefully. Look for recent negative comments left by other buyers. Any time you see lot of hits within 1 month - 6 months, that is a bad sign.
Sellers with zero or 1 feedbacks are not trust worthy.
Always look at payment AND shipping conditions. Some charge 2x - 3x the normal fees, while others want certified cheques or bidpay. They will all cost you extra in hidden fees and the seller could just disappear. You don't have any protection. eBay will tell you otherwise, but I still haven't seen my money.

Silver Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 183
indoaudio is pretty good fast shipping and their products are actually new when they say they are

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 140
also look for "as is" most people say that when something is broken or not properly working
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us