How to run an amp on factory manufactured deck???:S:S

Bronze Member
Username: Pikesh

Post Number: 43
hi guys i wanna run my amp on my stock deck... it doesnt have rca on the back so i am gong to use line output converter... can someone plz tell me if it is hard to use that or ez and also if someone have ne link to webpages that would help me install the amp and line output converter then plz lis em here
thnx for ur time

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9400
well, if you don't know how to install an amplifier at all, you may be better off having a shop do this install for you, and asking to watch so you can learn what to do..
the LOC you need depends on which factory system you have.. is it a "premium" system like infinity or bose? or is it just the stock system they put in all of the cars from that company?
what is the car you're using?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
i am using toyotoa corolla ce.... its not a premium system... its just a regular cd player deck that comes with the car, basic toyota deck... but installing the system is not hard i guess only difference is that u just gotta install the LOC thats the only extra thing i guess but i got this friend who can do it

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9422

http://www.cardomain.com/item/PERSVEN4

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
i guess that is easy... glasswolf another question can i put 2ohmz of load on 4 ohmz of woofer

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9428
er.. no?
the speaker and how it or they are wired to the amplifier determines the load.. not the amplifier itself.
the amplifier only determines the min and max loads you can present with the speakers.

think of a speaker like a resistor with a fixed value.
how you wire the resistor(s) determines how much resistance the power supply (amplifier) sees.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us