LOUDEST SUBWOOFER

Username: Streetblaze

Post Number: 8
Does anybody kno the loudest subwoofer on the market? (talking spl)

Bin Laden
Unregistered guest
Right now I think it would have to be the Kicker Solo X 18 inch sub. It can handle 5000 watts RMS and up to 10,000 watts. In a very large ported box with the right amount of power it can be a real beast. I hope this helps.

Unregistered guest
Which subs do you think are better the alpine type E 12' or the infinity 12'email me at Sillywabbitness@yahoo.com

Vance
Unregistered guest
RE MT 18's LOUD!! Beat Solo X's

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 353
how about that 34" audiobahn sub? i know audiobahn is complete sh!t but it says 30mm xmax 1 way with 5kw rms and 10kw max + nearly 900 square inches of cone surface area

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1657
honestly, who cares?
by the time you fit that one 34" sub into a vehicle with the box it'd need, I'll stick 8 13W7s into the same space and still beat it, so in the end, "the loudest sub" threads are pretty pointless.
find a sub you like, and use one. if you want more, use two, or four of them.. whatever.
as long as the sub as good performance and good sound quality, if it's slightly louder than another sub isn't going to matter much in teh end.
</soapbox>

Tim L.
Unregistered guest
^ AHAHAHHAHAHA.. y'all are funny.. =P

34" sub.. DAMN.. hehe

Anonymous

last i heard cerwin vega has the loudest system a 175.4 db with 4 18in strokers

Unregistered guest
There are so many loud subs out in the market today, but if you want heart throbbing bass go with Cerwin Vega Stroker, JL w7, or the 100 lb. monster, Kicker solo X.

Cainer
Unregistered guest
ive got 2 12" infinity reference series 1230, they are DAMN loud, if i had more than that i woulnt use it anyway so i dont know why you want the loudest ones but you have got me thinking that maybe your one of those people who need subs a couple of inches bigger than the next man to make up for where your lacking in other departments!!!!!!!

Username: Timmayyyy

Pasadena, CA U.S.

Post Number: 3
^ ouch.. =4

Unregistered guest
da kicker 5.000watts RMS is da loudest sub around, hands down!!! or da MTX6000

Unregistered guest
My sony xplode 12" sub wit a 240 watt amp is da loudest system around.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1838
the loudest system in the whole parking lot at your grandparents' retirement home, huh?
*grin*

killer mike
Unregistered guest
does anyone know where i can find speaker specks box size and wattage for lanzar, soundstream, baja subs

Bigasscainer
Unregistered guest
mate you want alot of subs not just 1 2 or even 4 and you wana make the box yourself its well good i got two 8" in a box i made myself and they kick

bigasscainer
Unregistered guest
i blew my old box up with 6 subs(insane)

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 468
pointless thread - a couple RE 18" X-X-X's will blow anything out of the water :-)

Username: Vance

Post Number: 5
Nope A couple of RE MT 18" will blow every thing sky high.

Bin Laden
Unregistered guest
How could you possibly know about a RE MT 18 sub? They are still in development and not even out yet. Unless you work for Resonant Engineering you haven't even heard an MT 18 inch sub.

Unregistered guest
No,No,NO, you guys need to know a little bit more about subs before you talk all this ****!!!!!! Here are some of the best subs around....Ma audio Kore series 15, Eclipse titanium pro 15, re 15, mtx 9500 is good but too pricy. stroker 15, not jl audio!!!! *****ONYX 15 inch monster****(the best) dd subs. Put 8 15 inch monsters with 4 hammer 3000 watt amps and you will almost guarentee have the best system around were ever you live!

Bin Laden
Unregistered guest
The sole purpose of this thread is THE LOUDEST SUBWOOFER. WE are talking about ONE subwoofer being the loudest not cramming 8 15 inch subs in a something to make it the loudest. Onyx 15's are very nice but they are not as loud as the Kicker Solo X or RE X X X subs.

Post Number: 7
The MT's are being used by Scott Johnson i belive on the SPL lanes and are breaking records left and right.Oh and ive seen a pic of RE new prototype sub with i belive 47mm of one way xmax. :-)

Bin Laden
Unregistered guest
Have the MT's broke Treo's world SPL record? Just curious.

Bin Laden
Unregistered guest
Have the MT's broke Treo's world SPL record? Just curious.

Jeff needs help
Unregistered guest
Excuse me, knowledgable subwoofer dudes. I have two AW1200Q subs and I'm building a ported box for them (2.1 cubic feet per sub, 1 4X12" port per sub). And I bought an A1300HCT mono amp for them. I guess I should wire them parallel? Also, do you think my box specs are ok? THanks in advance.

Post Number: 8
Nope sorry Scottie Johnson is useing Adarie Brahma Extreams. Its Shawn Fleming thats useing the MT's. The pic that Bin Laden posted is not RE MT but a yet unnamed super sub.  Wall of RE MTs This a pic of a wall of MTs in Shawns Van.

young p
Unregistered guest
dont none of y'all know what the hell y'all are talking about

Username: Dbl79

Mocksville, North carolina Usa

Post Number: 1
the only thing that i can say is the the audio bahn 34" is almost the same as the 18" just a bigger cone and frame. who wants a speaker that weighs over 400lbs without a box!!! when ya could get 2 of the solo x speakers for almost the same price??!! kicker solo x is (in my opinion) the best speaker on the market right now

Username: Mtxman780

LOUISVILLE, KY USA

I HAVE 4 15" MTX RFL SUBS AND 8 81000D AMPS
AND I'D SAY IT'S LOUD I LIKE THE RFL'S MY SELF

WHatever
Unregistered guest
whatever

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2419
so loud, that now he's gone deaf and has to type in ALL CAPS.

tylerrrrr
Unregistered guest
Okay well i would say 6 12 inch solo. Entered comp last week and hit 166.1. So decently loud for missing 1 of 4 amps

smooth
Unregistered guest
i have two 15" solo baric L5 and damn do they pound

WHatever
Unregistered guest
Whatever

mr know it all
Unregistered guest
If u want a loud system, check out these beasts!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4950&item=3093621470&rd =1

mat
Unregistered guest
get out of here, those suck

Bronze Member
Username: Santaclaw

Tromso, Troms Norway

Post Number: 21
How about the Ma-Audio KORE18 Sub-Woofer...

18" rated @ 5 000 Wrms, 10 000 w max

Kore 18 sub-woofer

Anonymous

mtx rfl baby!!!

Dube
Unregistered guest
On the loudest sub note, has anyone heard the soundstream -tripleX-15 it handles 8500 watts RMS, that has to easily be one of the loudest around.

sure_13
Unregistered guest
i dont know if any of you guys have figured this out yet, but just because a subwoofer can handle more watts does not mean it is capable of higher SPL!

noone
Unregistered guest
far as i know, the atomic apocolypse X is the most powerful sub in the world, tho im not 100% sure... 16,000 watts max might do the trick. maybe not be the loudest sub but i wouldnt doubt it at all. check the sub out at www.atomicspeakers.com under the products section. also, if u have been living under a rock for the past couple yrs, search online for troy irving's 1985 caravan: he has 9 of them pushing out about 130,000w total. i also want to hear more about RE's new prototype sub. looks pretty badass and makes brahmas and REXXX's look like paperweights :-)

noone
Unregistered guest
heres a link for some pics of RE's monster sub next to an REXXX...
http://acoustic-visions.com/forums/index.php?s=b85325073c831a29e9c26e1dff3acd89& showtopic=1640&st=0&#entry10558

Slovenian boy
Unregistered guest
O god guys! Which sub is the loudest ... what about amps? Ok in my opinion is new SPL Dynamics EXT sub! http://www.spldynamics.fi/pictures/ext-15-1-2.jpg

XmaX=100mm and I think a heard, that sub "survive" 10kW on dB-drag (3seconds sinus power). Ok, than you need big amps for that, and wall in the car :-)

Have fun! :-)

h g
Unregistered guest
I have had 4 15" treo's on 4 differnt amps and I swear to god the trunk is coming loose

whatever
Unregistered guest
yeah, whatever. Who cares

Username: Audionoob13

Novi, MI Usa

Post Number: 2
Xploids are the loudest with a 400 watt amp... they beat 13w7's and are the BEST SUB IN THE WORLD They dominate in spl and sq comps. Go to best buy there the best subs out of the box DAWG!
Ya'all im a wigger yoyo DAWG I GOT 4 MTX'S IN MY COUGAR AND IM GOING TO THE INSANE CLOWN POSEY SHOW DAWG YOYO!?!?!??!

sypher
Unregistered guest
you're a f@g gotti

Novi, MI Usa

Post Number: 3
and your a unregistered guest, but thats my fault, my name it John Gotti Whooohhaaaa

sypher
Unregistered guest
WOW!!! someone has issues

Yeah I said It
Unregistered guest
Hey John. Blow Me and everyone else on this forum

Novi, MI Usa

Post Number: 4
yeah i know, but its the truth, p.s. does anyone have a ford freestar with subs?

i said it first
Unregistered guest
he said blow.....he.hehehe he he hehe

Yeah I'm talking to you
Unregistered guest
Hey que*r! why don't you shut your mouth?!

Novi, MI Usa

Post Number: 5
WAHT?!?!?!?!??!!

Unregistered guest
ok, these threads are here to help each other and ask questions not argue.

john boy walton
Unregistered guest
please finish this thread!!!!!!

bigcack18inches
Unregistered guest
I have 48 audiobahn 34 inch subs in a greyhound bus with 40,000,000 watts powering them and they made the drivers head pop off. I would compete with them but I am in prison for killing that driver. I am sure they are the loudest subs ever

biggercack20inches
Unregistered guest
hahaha whatever.

Silver Member
Username: Newb

Post Number: 147
lmfao! so was blood spewing everywhere from the neck and was the decapitated body still convulsing? so i guess i better get some audioblahs. btw say hi to bubba and dont drop the soap!

Anonymous

i agree with bigcack18inches. the audiobahn 34 inch sub is the loudest because it is the biggest and baddest sub out there man! Kool dude!

Username: Cronic

Humpton, Arizona United States

All you little boys have nothin for a stereo.
-I got 6 12 inch cronic audio with 2 Power T30001bd Rockford amps and 4 rockford 6x9's
-if any of you have something better prove it

Anonymous

leo, what you talkin about man? cronic? yea you been smokin a lil bit of that haven't you.

Ben Smith
Unregistered guest
I have a solo X in the back of my Jeep cheokee and I have not lost a competition yet. I have completely blown everybody else out of the water. I have an audiobahn RACK MOUNT A5000SPL if you were wondering what i had for an amp. my jeep is double dynamated all around with the BEST DAMN SUB AND AMP AROUND. I say solo x hands down.

Joey
Unregistered guest
Alpine IVA-D900
Alpine NVE-N852A Navigation
4 Alpine TME-M760 Monitors in headrests
Alpine TMX-R705 overhead Flipdown Screen
Rockford T152S in kick panels in floor
Rockford T162S in doors
2 Earthquake 120.2 for mids and highs
4 Adire Brahma 15" Mark II in Ported Enclosures tuned to 34 hz
4 Earthquake PHD2 Shredders at 2000 watts rms each
2 Optima Yellow Top Batteries