Swiss Audio

Eric5418
Unregistered guest
I'm shoppin around for a new amp and have now stumbled across Swiss Audio (specifically the SDX2000C) for the first time. Anybody know anything about them? (ex. good company/product/whatever)

http://swissaudioinc.com/flash.html

Silver Member
Username: Dozyproductions

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 112
this probably wont help but in a distant past that was so long ago... i heard that swiss had solid products. Look around definitley but hey, their swiss, and take a look at all other euro companies in america, they are good.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9245
"swiss audio" is the low end product line of BOSS if I recall, which should tell you right there it's total garbage.

Silver Member
Username: Dozyproductions

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 113
whew then my bad...

Bronze Member
Username: John8x12

Post Number: 71
Swiss Audio is alright if you are looking for dirt cheap low end. Better than Xplod, but not by much.

Eric5418
Unregistered guest
Well according to a certain ebay auction, Swiss Audio is a line off of Audiobahn, and yes, I already know what everybodys going to say lol, so I'm just going to pass on by Swiss then.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9266
ok audiobahn.. I knew it was one of the two and I couldn't remember which one. planet audio is owned by boss, and swiss is owned by abahn.. that's it.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 410
Funny how they talk about their "european design and heavy-handed development" when their site is only available in english and their contact address is in Brea, Cali.

Bronze Member
Username: John8x12

Post Number: 80
Well, if their ancestors are from Europe then they have some European blood in them. So even if it was designed in Mobile, Alabama, they can still claim European design and get away with it. Have you seen my European size...?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us