Ebay trouble

Bronze Member
Username: Mattman111

Keizer, OR US

Post Number: 39
i think i have been ripped off by a seller on ebay. i ordered an amp three weeks ago and they haven't shipped it. it was a buy it now item and i bought it and paid for it right away with paypal. then i recieved a payment confirmation from them and that is the last i heard from them and that was 3 weeks ago. i dont know what to do and i dont even really want the amp anymore. can someone tell me what to do. i bought it from 12volt inc. and have email them tons of times with no response

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3888
12volt is suppose to be a good seller. I think I bought a cap from them last year. If they have phone number, try calling.
You can also email eBay for help. They will contact 12volt and try to resolve it. Usually they answer eBay right away.
Did you check their rating before ordering? If you see lot of negative feedbacks recently then that is a good sign as to not order from them.
How did you pay for the transaction? Was it credit card via paypal or bank transfer? I hate eBay for always trying to make you pay with bank transfer. They swear they will cover your purchase but I've tried to get my money back. It's been over 12 months and still no refund from those b*tard eBay and Paypal. If you used credit card transaction, just call your bank right away and they will credit you while cancelling the purchase.

Bronze Member
Username: Mattman111

Keizer, OR US

Post Number: 40
yeah i thought 12volt was supposed to be good too, they have a good rating. when i ordered from them they didnt have any negative comments but now they have like 3 from the last week so i guess im not the only one. i paid with credit card so i might try to call and get it cancelled. were can i find there phone number and were do i email ebay?
Thank you for your help!!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3893
On the eBay, there should be a hyperlink for help or support. From there, it'll ask you some questions such as type of support, problem, and resolution.
If you really don't want the product, you can call the bank. But since you used the credit card method, you have plenty of time. 3 weeks isn't much. I remember my order taking almost 6 weeks. I'm pretty sure even the bank will want to give more than 3 weeks before cancelling.
Try the eBay first, and if they don't resolve anything within a week, then you have the trump card (bank) to try.

Silver Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 140
file a complaint before 45 days just in case so you can at least get your money back

Bronze Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 53
A three-week wait is ridiculous. I ordered my mono amp from Finest Deals last Thursday and got it Tuesday. I ordered my mid amp and subs from another seller late Friday night and they are in UPS transit and due here tomorrow. I would do whatever it takes to make a charge back on your credit card. There's no excuse for this type of delay without some sort of notification explaining the problem, in my opinion.

Anonymous

ebay wont refund anything below 25$

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 430
If you paid through paypal file a complaint. If you didn't pay through paypal file a complaint through ebay. Youl be able to recover most of your money and if it does arrive you can cancel the dispute.

Silver Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 151
People do die!

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 539
file a complaint through paypal...the seller then has 10 days to provide a tracking number...if they don't, you get your money back...if they do... paypal researchs it to see if its legit.

Silver Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 143
ebay refunds up to 200 minus $25
paypal will refund all of it but file the complaint that way if he doesnt ship it you will not have expired your grace period
Always if things seem awry after about a week file a complaint just to be safe

Research before you try to give advice anon.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us