Cheap, crappy amps.

Silver Member
Username: Disco_stan

Minnesota

Post Number: 183
Ok so I have a pair of crappy 12" Jensen subs in a dual 12" box that I made for them a long time ago. So I would like to get an amp for the subs, nothing big just enough to get them bumping a bit, I dont need high sound pressure volumes coming out of these things.

My current system is a older Alpine reciever and Infinity dash and rear speakers. Could I hook up an amp to the receiver and not worrying about having to hooking aditional CAPS and batterys to my weak system.
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3883
Audiobahn's A8002T and A8000T. They cost around $130 - $140. Can't beat that.

Silver Member

Minnesota

Post Number: 185
What about hooking it all up. What would I need.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3885
All you need is the amp and amp power wire kit. They cost around $30 for 4 gauge. Look under accessories section in this forum. There's already some links on where you can order the wire kits.
All the instruction comes with the amp and the power wire kit. Very easy to follow.

Silver Member

Minnesota

Post Number: 186
All right thanks a lot..

1200W MOSFET 2 Ch Amp w/Remote SoundStorm F2600

How about that for a cheap crappy amp..
As you can see I wanna spend as little amount of money towards this system. If your going cheap of this stuff, mine as well go dirt crappy cheap.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3887
Not worth it. The Audiobahn amps I mentioned, I have personally tested. It even survived -35 temperature during winter and frost.
$130 - $140 is not expensive at all for a good amp. You can get cheaper ones, but they're all garbage.

Silver Member

Minnesota

Post Number: 187
I'll take your word for it...I'll probably eventually my subs when they bust and having an ok to fall back on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us