Refurbished?

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 77
Would you buy a factory refurbished amp why or why not? and would tou go with either of these amps? CADENCE Z1200 1200W RMS or CADENCE Z1500 1500W RMS MONO i need to power 2 10" mtx thunder 6000 subs.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 491
Well they are on the Good list, as far as refurb, I have gotten several items that way and never had a problem, other then the long warrantee.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 696
i havent heard of cadenze at all but ive bought alot of refurbished stuf and never had a problem except with my xbox(fu**ing 1st generation dvd drives) but all other things ive bought including subs/amps have been good

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 658
They refurbish subs? Jeez... Personally, I would only get something refurb if it was non-mechanical, or if the only thing used was the casing (like alternators...). Just my .02.

Silver Member

Post Number: 733
yea they refurbish subs..usually its usually like dust cap and surround replacement but hey thats considered as refurbing

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 729
I've heard of Cadence, but never heard anything about their performance. As far as refurbs go, I would rather get a used product as apposed to a refurb, but I have never had any problems with refurbs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 784
i suppose that a used product would be better than a refurb because you know that it works and has never had any problems but idk...if a refurb was actually done like it was supposed to (bringing a product back to near-new status) then it would be better than used but this is almost never the cae

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
the refurbs i am looking at come with a new factory waranty.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 501
I think you'd be ok with that. But it's your call.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 669
Unless it's a couple hundred dollar difference, I honestly woulnd't consider it... Just me.

Bronze Member
Username: Firlefanz

Post Number: 55
@ricky
have been surfing on ubid.com lately?

Anyway, everbody wants to keep cost down, but when I look at the pages and a brand name keeps up coming constantly as refurbished, it kind of makes me think about the quality.

But in the end, p.e. 90 days warranty is kind of gamble.

Sorry, even of its more expensive i personally would buy it at a dealers store. But maybe you're
lucky ... up to you

Bronze Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 33
I wouldn't trust refurbs. In my search for a sub amp, I noticed that refurbished KX1200.1s on eBay were only about $20-$50 cheaper. Why take a chance? I definitely would not consider a refurbished sub. Ouch....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
i was looking at a factory refurb candence amp, it was wicked cheap. it came with a 1 year factory waranty, but i didnt buy it because of the negitive feeling people have toward refurbs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us