MRP-M350

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 151
I am heading to the states in a couple of days, I've been looking at this amp and i'm wondering is this amp better than the RF P30001 because its priced lower but i believe it is more powerful and able to run 2 12" alpine type e's better than the RF. Would anyone agree this amp is better ? (this amp is priced at 399.99 CDN but in the states its going for 149.99 so i was thinking of getting it.)

Bronze Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 34
The Alpine is rated at 350 rms @ 14.4 which means that it would be less (most cars run @ 12), but im not sure what RF rates there amps at so i would do some research

PS: You can get a M350 on Ebay for the low $100's

Bronze Member
Username: Shadow1290

Fayetteville, GA USA

Post Number: 76
Overall Alpine makes better amps than RF (older RF models are very good though 1980's - 1990's)

so for quality the alpine is probably what i would go with

I'm am planning to buy 2 MRP-M350's to power 2 12" DVC 4-Ohm Infiniti Perfect Kappa Series Subs (either that or get another Alpine amp that is still 400 dollars -to lazy to get model number-)

Bronze Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 100
I would say on SQ the Alpine will be a little ahead of the RF.If you want a little bit more bass than SQ get the fosgate.The Fosgate puts out more than the Alpine.I hear these exact same amps on two 12inch Type E's everyday and im more impressed with the RF P3001.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us