Help Somethings Bad Wrong!

Bronze Member
Username: Rmzracer

Bentonville, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 19
Im not sure what the deal is but when i turn on my truck my subs just start pulsing very loudly. I have no idea where to start. But when music starts playing it stops. PLEASE HELP!

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 384
somthing LIKE THIS happend to my friend, when he started, and when he turned off the car the subs would make awkward sounds, it turned out to be somthing with the amp... take it to a shop, see what they say

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 57
check your ground

Username: Omen34

Post Number: 6
I have this same exact problem. And I have no idea how to get rid of it. HELP!@!@!@ lol

Did you ever get it fixed? And if so. HOW??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
no man, lol i havent got it figured out yet. tomorrow i think ill take it up to a shop and see what they say.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
ok ive got it down to the power cable, ground, or the amp. I just tested the REM and it was fine. I hope its not my amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Dude2k5

Roseville, CA United States

Post Number: 20
does it play the music after? Or is there no sound?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
no it plays music fine. But heres more indepth. I can unplug my rca's from the amp and it still does it. so that elimates the hu and rca cables. I ran a new rem, and it still does it. I dont have my ohms meter so i cant check the ground but it was working fine for a year. so my thoughts are that it is the amp. or a wire shorted out somewhere. But when i turn my radio to 0 it starts pulsing again, and when i turn it to 1 it will stop.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us