Looking for...

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 20
Ok i am looking for a cheap system 2 12"s(15's if think it is worth it and cost friendly) and and amp or 2 amps depending... I drive a 95 saab 900se(hatchback)I want it to sound good, hit hard enough to feel and be reliable. My goal is about 400$ less if possible doesnt need to be amazing or w/e i just want something good... I dont like kicker subs. Any help is apreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 364
All kicker subs or just the Solo Barics?

Unregistered guest
I can't say for sure if the MB Quart Premium subs are super good or not, but I know that Crutchfield.com is selling the 15" at $119.00 each! Here's the link if interested. These guys could tell you a lot more than I can about the quality of the subs.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-7dSbTady8OP/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?i=049PWE352&search =pwe+352

Username: Ttech

Post Number: 4
hi there can anyone tell me if earthquake pdh2000 is good or not ,and what is the best size for subs i got today 2 15cvr kicker and one amp earthquake phd2000 is it goo, i was going to buy 4 subs 12 inch but the guy said i just need two 15 but befor i was going to buy 4 jl audio w3v2 so plz help me is it the one i got i will install it in honda civic
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us