Amp putting out power

Username: Tronics

Post Number: 2
i have a 2 channel 200 watt/100 rms VR3 (Virtual Reality Sound Labs) amp hooked up to 2 10" lightning audio subs in a closed box how can i get the max bass out of this setup i also have a bandpass box would that be better?

Bronze Member
Username: Acevolkov

Springfield, Missouri United Stated

Post Number: 43
bandpass is generally more boomy, but has a very small frequesncy range, and sounds horrible. your gonna shoot yourself going from a sealed to a bandpass if you love SQ. make sure your gain and bass boost are up from your amp and turn up the bass from your hu too.

Anonymous

Whats good, gotta question for ya'll! I'm tryin to install my amp, and i can't seem to get power, i got a filepro California 400 watt amp.(IF ANYONE HAS EVEN HEARD OF THAT BEFORE!) w/a 1400 watt amp kit connecting it.
I was thinkin' maybe my amp is just old. If that's not the case anyone have an idea of what it might be? Does the remote switch have to be pluged into the amp for it to come on?
please help a brovah out...

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 17
Have your amp hooked up to power and ground and get a volt meter and test one of the channels and see if its getting a juice, if not your amp is probably fried.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us