Who makes good RCA cables

DUB
Unregistered guest
Lightning Audio, Phoenix Gold, Rockford, Stinger, or Streetwires?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1280
Knukonceptz-you can't beat it for the price.

Bronze Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 83
I would say Fosgate or stinger.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8861
good? Esoteric Audio (streetwires)

outstanding and prohibitively expensive? Transparent, Ixos, Kimber, and BetterCables.com

DUB
Unregistered guest
Thinking of buying the Stinger brand, I am going to buy an amp kit from Stinger too.

Unregistered guest
Glass, what are your thoughts on KnuKonceptz? I used them to power everything in my Durango and I have to admit, for the price, they sound much better than the streetwires I had used before. I used the 4 guage Stinger for power wire and was only pulling 12.5-13.2 Volts from the battery. I switched to KnuKonceptz and started getting 14.2-14.5 Volts continuously. I believe there are 2058 strands for the 4 gauge KnuKonceptz power/ground cables.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 461
go with stinger dream series or expert series or streetwires zn6 or zn5...top notch...of course if you improve the quality, you get more performance...nothing will really top these two companies top of the line products in RCAs...except maybe monster cable (4 channel rca is $200 and i'd personally only use them for home audio)

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8871
yeah the ones I listed like Transparent are home audio interconnects. They go for about $1200/meter.

KK makes good cables for the price. Used them numerous times.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us