MA audio HK-602SX

Bronze Member
Username: Acevolkov

Springfield, Missouri United Stated

Post Number: 27
i have a RE audio MT 12" and i have no idea what amp to power it with. ive heard 1000 RMS and ive heard 3000 RMS. whats the best, cheapest amp to buy for this subwoofer. im looking for more than 2500 RMS.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 339
Well the XXX is 1600 rms, so I would imagine that one is more! Your not going to find something cheap wanting 2500rms, what is your price range, and what ohm setting you looking for?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
looking for hopefully under $700. i kidna like the HK802SX. it would give me all the power i need(4400W RMS)...except the manual for the amp doesnt have fuse or power wire gauge specifications, so i am a lil unsure. and MA audio isnt the best brand out there either. it might be a lil on the high output side, but i know it eally doesnt put out that much. but its in my price range, and if it does put out that much, then its an awesome buy.

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 340
What about something on this order. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Orion-2500d-WCC-D5000Amplifiers-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ5 793812371QQcategoryZ18797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
orga$mic. i looked at those amps but were too expensive. i didnt search ebay though. that a good deal. i might ge tone of those if they dont run out.

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 342
Good luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us