Hifonics BX2005D

Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 8
im thinking about getting this amp to push 4 12" alpine Rs at 1 ohm. does anyone have any better suggestions on an amp? or have u heard of any bad things about the amp? im getting it for under 400 bucks so its kind of hard to pass up.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 623
They're overrated. But they're better than Legacy/Boss/Pyramid/etc.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 320
The only problem I had with mine, was that it overheated! Just something to think about. And yes, mine was overrated!

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 348
yea it'll be allright, but since theres 500w rms each for those type r's/and your "2000" watt rms amp is overrated, i would go the next step and get the 2500wrms amp, im sure hifonics has one

Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 1
What happened to Hifonics? Were they bought out? I'm just now getting back into car audio after a 10-year absence. Hifonics sold high quality amps with raw power back in the day. I've noticed during my research the last few days that they now have dirt cheap amps. The original Zeus was about $900 ten years ago and now they have this "Zeus" line of amps that are cheap.

HifonKickL5
Unregistered guest
Well i have a 1500 class D mono Brutus Hifonics running at 1 ohm pushing 2 12" kicker L5 and they f%cking hit hard and she dont run hot at all!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us