Isaac Amp question

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 525
i have a problem .. i got 2 12" type X subs.. but only 1 mrd m1001.. id like to get another for the other 12 but i cant get these amps any more they only make the mrd-1005 now .. how close should the specs be to each other if i where to run diff amps? i know your not a big fan of them but its been good to me.. i dont know if i trust the newer one though.. its smaller and costs less havent compared stats though yet

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3675
do you mean the mrd m1000?

Silver Member

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 528
no the 1001(last years model)

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 254
look on ebay you shoudl be able to find it.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3649
Do you mean me or Isaac W?
Anyhow, it doesn't really matter if you're running each sub to it's own amp.
Somehow, lot, if not most, manufacturers are trying to find ways to make products cheaper every year. There's only so much you can do before the quality goes down south.
Beware of things that claim to be better and yet cheaper. You never get something for nothing.

Silver Member

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 529
thats what i mean... i think my friend might buy it soo il go for a big amp... how do u like fosgates amps?? this year

Gold Member

Post Number: 3651
RF are good amps but high in price. If you take their amp's price and add a bit more, you get pretty close to Zapco/Xtant/JL etc.
PPI's PC/PCX series are great amps at reasonable price. If you can get hold of Orion HCCA or SX series amps, get it. Much better than RF.

Silver Member

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 530
i would imagine.. local store i was at a while ago had the T3001bd on for 2500 canadian... seemed pretty decent to me(someone who buys all his sh!t retail) i dont know how readily available those are where i live

Gold Member

Post Number: 3655
$2500? Whoa, that is expensive. Someone's making a killing off of you. Maybe he's trying to retire. :-)
The thing about eBay is, they deliver all over the world.
I probably spent that much on my Orion and PPI collection (2 275G4, 3 250G4, PPI Art series, PPI PC2300).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us