Sh@@ Glass, What's up with the attitude lately??

Bronze Member
Username: Hmpadilla

Gilbert, AZ

Post Number: 54
Hey Glass what's going on with you?Been reading this forum for a couple of months now.In my opinion you're one of the top guys to go to with questions,but lately I've sensed quite an ATTITUDE :-) Getting tired of answering the SAME questions everyday.(people should really just read before they post) Did someone pi@@ in your cheerios ?? Just kidding with ya! Keep up the good work.I know trying to teach us newbies is hard work sometimes. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 520
i think hes getting pissed because hes giving people good advice and then they go and ask the same fu**ing question over and over or thye disagree with him and start arguing but the problem is that they dont know anything

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8396
no one thing really. lots of little things. recent surgery, dental work, people asking the same things over and over without doing any research, people not reading the forum rules or requests, like not typing topics in all caps, people being argumentative about really dumb stuff that really isn't that important anyway, the list goes on and on.. in the end, like I said before, it's just because I'm getting old and grumpy.

now I'm going back to my trashcan (the one with the McIntosh stickers all over it) to hide, and growl at people.

did you hear James Doohan died? Long live Scotty, from the old Star Trek days of yor. Not the best actor ever, but certainly entertained me through my childhood watching reruns of star trek on UHF stations back in the day.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 246
I remember him, no more beam ups!

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 656
I heard about that from Strapping Young Lad.. they then poked fun at him..

"SHe can't take anymore power captain!"

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3650
GlassWolf, have you seen the movie, Grumpy old men? It is very funny.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 450
Glass: I STILL wan't to know how hard my Audiobahn's with my Sony 2,000 watt amp in my Auidobahn pre-fab bandpass box will hit! Common man, stop holding out on me. I know you're all jealouse!

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8428
210dB

but only below sea level

Silver Member

Post Number: 462
Sh!t... That's right bishes! I have you all beat! You are now my bishes!

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8435
Wanna challenge him?? He'll see ya at the bottom of that lake a block from his house.. be ready!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3256
Jeese Glass, you really are fugged up...

Silver Member

Post Number: 499
Aight, I be there! My Audiobahns will woop your @ss! Flames make them all the better! They're the best out there!

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8448
well, it is below sea level!

Silver Member

Post Number: 514
YES!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Hmpadilla

Gilbert, AZ

Post Number: 55
Hey Glass I think you need a vacation.I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination,but it annoys me too when someone asks a question that was all ready answered in a thread a couple a days earlier.Do some research people!!!! I wouldn't expect people to look through all the archives,but they can at least look through the active threads.Anyways,excuse us newbies and keep up the great work :-)

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8531
well yeah, look through the current thread topics, or use the search feature, or even google for it first.
amazing what you find on google

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3696
GlassWolf, do you have a kid? I saw a post with "GlassWolf Jr" before.

Silver Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 167
jake hill, why not hook up that equiptment to supposedly have, and see for yourself how it sounds?

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8545
no kidlets.

Silver Member

Post Number: 562
Juston: why don't you think about it for a second. Can't you see that it's sarcasim? Why don't you think before you open your mouth? I run Eclipse, and have been in car audio for a long time, smart remarks aren't welcomed on this end, thanks for coming.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us