MO's Super Sale

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1646
Since i have so many things up for sale that are quality and not junk i decided to make a thread for it. I am selling the following.

Brand New In Box Avalanche 15 original xbl motor. Sitting here in my room in original box chad sent me. Its under the 3 year warranty and i want 299.99 plus shipping for it.

Im also selling this quality Brand New Zapco 500M referance mono class A/B amp. It puts out 538 x 1 @ 4 ohm and over 700 x 1 @ 2 ohm. Never used or anything with original box and manual and symbolink and extra bass control remote for free which retails for $50.00 and birthsheet as seen in the picture. Comes with original receipt and still under zapco warranty. Want $575 for it.
Upload
Upload

Next item up for sale is my Used Orion MBR 70 Battery Regulator which is in great condition and works perfectly. I printed out the owners manual from online so i will include that with this. This is going for $150.00 plus shipping / Originally went for $500.00 when it first came out.
Upload

Also selling my Brand New JL 12w6v2 ported enclosure i had built by phil at woodlawncabintry.com which i never got to use. Its top quality and built to JL specs at 1.5 tuned to 32hz for a single 12w6v2. I want $90 plus shipping for this one. It weights 50 lbs so you can look that up on www.usps.com Items will be shipped from 20878 zipcode priority mail.
Upload
Upload

also selling my 1 farad rockford cap for $10 bucks plus shipping or i may include it who ever needs it with one of my purchases on here as a bonus.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 421
And why are you selling all of this?!?!

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1659
Changed my mind on them. Im going with a differant system. That zapco 500m is the the nicest thing i have to sell. Then i think its the Avalanche 15 and then the MBR 70 and then the Box for the 12w6v2. Everything is new and never used except for the MBR 70 and that works perfect.

I may just end up keeping the Avalanche 15 if no one wants it. I havent even taken it out the box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us