KNUKONCEPTS WIRING BAD!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Connecticut US

Post Number: 218
ok, from my experience I have two rca cables from knukoncepts. one of them after about a week the wire to one of the ends pulled out and broke, now I found out my other rca one of the sides is broken. so far I have two rca cables that are broken. I DONT RECCOMEND THIS WIRING

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1407
I had a similar experience with a kk y-adapter. I called them up and they sent me out a new one. Give em a call. They should help you out.

-Fishy

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 994
Fishy! Where have you been?!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8221
hmm. I haven't had any problems with their products, though have seen people get orders that were missing parts, although they got that fixed up easily after a call.

which RCAs are you using? The ones I have in the jeep are the purple ones from an amp wiring kit of theirs
I also have their silver twisted pair sets for home audio for my DVD-A/SACD player multichannel connections

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1410
Just got back from Colorado.

:-)

Been away from the internet for a month and a half. Not sure I missed it tho. :P

My experience with knukonceptz has been good. It seems if they do screw up they go out of their way to make things right.

-Fishy

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Connecticut US

Post Number: 224
well I just re-saudered the rca back together and taped it up and its fine, and my other rca one of the sides came out of the back of the HU so I re-connected it and its fine, just minor problems I enjoy there wiring overall though just felt like making a stink :p
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us