Infinity 310A....

Bronze Member
Username: Shawnomak

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 76
There is a LP freq dial that goes from 32 to 320 and a HP freq dial that goes from 20 to 40. Any idea on what these should be set to?

Bronze Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 56
Well i posted the same comment in subs, never saw it here

Hey Shawn, just wondering how is that amp working out for you, it's the cheapest mono amp i can find (future shop). I want to get it but i'm not sure how well it will do. What do you have it running with ? and how is it ?

Bronze Member
Username: Infinity_addict

Santa Rosa, California USA

Post Number: 14
straight from the manny

For sealed enclosures, the DBO can be used to enhance the lower bass region of sealed enclosures.
For bigger/fuller bass, adjust the HP FREQ between 35Hz and 45Hz; adjust the BOOST control according to your preference.
For tighter-sounding bass, adjust the HP FREQ between 45Hz and 55Hz; adjust the BOOST control according to your preference.
For vented enclosures, the DBO should be used as a subsonic filter to reduce overexcursion of the woofers. Set the HP FREQ control 10Hz below the tuning frequency of the enclosure (e.g., 25Hz for a box tuning of 35Hz); adjust the BOOST control to your preference. This will conserve amplifier power typically wasted on frequencies below the tuned frequency of the enclosure.

Bronze Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 81
so if i have a ported box tuned to 30 hz (i plan on making) set the hp freq to 20 hz?

Bronze Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 82
and JC, i answered ur q in the sub forum

Bronze Member
Username: Infinity_addict

Santa Rosa, California USA

Post Number: 15
that would be correct
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums