Shopping for a new amp. 400 dollar budget

chrisjm00
Unregistered guest
I need some suggestions. Im looking for an amp that will push my alpine type R. I bought it about a month ago, and the amp i bought with it, the alpine MRD-M605 had some issues, so i took it back and got my money back. So now im shopping for a new amp. I have a 400 dollar budget to work with, and what i need from you good people, are some suggestions for a good amp that will push it with around 5-600 watts of good clean power. I kind of dont want to go with an alpine amp. I know there are better things out there, that are cheaper that i can get. So please everyone, let me know what good things are out there.

Bronze Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo

Post Number: 65
I have a PPI PCX2200 its rated at 400x2 at 2ohm stereo or 800x1 at 4ohm mono id take $300 for it. Has some light scratches on it nothing that affects its use though. Im looking for a good 1000 watt at 2 ohm mono amp to run my DD3512. Email me at mindsoul@sbcglobal.net if any interested. I can send pics of amp too.

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 194
do you have the dual 2 ohm or dual 4 ohm model?

chrisjm00
Unregistered guest
I have the dual 4 ohm model

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 202
good choice if you want to save money i have a like new jbl 600.1 600rms @ 1 to 2ohms a high quality amp for like 160 shipped. but if you want to spend more look at the jl audio 500/1.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us