Help!!! (2)RE XXX 12 "

Username: Suicidejack

Post Number: 1
can (2) RE XXX at a total of 3200 rms be pushed with a 2400 RMS amp the A2300HCT by audiobahn i have the amp but im very intrested in getting 2 RE XXX 12", damnit if i have to ill get another A2300HCT just wondering if i can do without another amp :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 98
That amp doesn't put out near that 2400watts. Your gonna need a second one.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 136
yep yur gona need to get another one...or just sell it and invest in a good 2500 rms amp...audiobahn just plain overates their products...that amp probly only puts out about 1500-1800 watts rms...if i were you sell the bahn amp and buy 1 really good amp...rexxx subs don't need 1600 rms ya know...they would be fine with 1200 each or so...so you don't have to match it up perfectly...look into usamps...rockford fosgate power series amps or if your on a budget look at getting 2 jbl 1200 amps...they are good for the money...o and with anything over 1000rms i would highly suggest you get invest in getting i high output alternator...and maybe a good battery cuz you are gona be drawing some serious power and yur stock alternator most likely wont keep up with that...

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7887
for RE XXX subs, you'll want at least 1000-1200 watts RMS of power for each one.
Usually it's best to run dedicated amplifiers for those subs just due to the amount of current they'll require.
Be prepared to upgrade your entire electrical system for that kind of juice as well.

I have two XXX 12" in my car, and I have two 1300 watt amplifiers for them, which draw about 300A of current combined at full output.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us