Check System/ Where to install

George Thurgood
Unregistered guest
Well i recently bought 2 jl 12w3v2 d2 subs and put them in a bandpass enclouse.. and i bought a jbl 600.1 amp... now i dont know how to install everything into my car.. dont know what wires to get or anything... does anyone know where i cant have some one do it profesionally.. and will this system bump???

George Thurgood
Unregistered guest
Anyone?!

Bronze Member
Username: Prankstar008

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 39
If you wanted to do the install your self you should have done more rescearch before your purchase. If you know what your + and - battery termianl look like, what your firewall is, weather an 8 guage wire is thicker than a 10 guage wire, and how to remove your head unit, it might be worth it for me to explain to you how to install an amp casue it aint easy. My friend has half the system you have (jl 10w??...a middle of the line one thats 10") and the same amp and it sets off car alarms. It will bump. IF you want it done prefoessionaly your looking at

$20-50 for wiring kit for the amp
$30-80 for amp install
$20-50 for sub install

BTW what head unit do you have, if its stock you could have to buy additional output converters or, as a betetr choice, a new head unit.

George Thurgood
Unregistered guest
K thanks... i plan on getting everything installed profesionally... What head unit would you suggest??

George Thurgood
Unregistered guest
??

Bronze Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 72
any alpine or pioneer hu should do good

George Thurgood
Unregistered guest
hey will this amp wiring kit work for my jbl bp600.1 and my 2 jl w3v2 d2 subs???

8 GAUGE AMP KIT

FULL INSTALL KIT

ASI-8GK

KIT INCLUDES:

20 FT. 8 GA. POWER CABLE

4 FT 8 GA. BLACK GROUND CABLE

20 FT. RCA CABLE

20 FT 16 GA. CLEAR SPEAKER CABLE

6 FT. SPLIT LOOM

40 AMP GOLD PLATED FUSE

George Thurgood
Unregistered guest