NICE AZZ SOUND

soundingwild
Unregistered guest
What speaker will give me the BEST sound. I whant very nice sound that you can listen too. Very clean sound highs,mids,AMP and SUBS 2 12"
what do you guys think is the BEST sounding Speaaers.

Username: Soundingwild

Post Number: 1
2 JL VR650-CSi 6.5-Inch Component System
JL e4300 AMP 75W RMS x 4 @ 2 ohm (12.5V)
JL 13.5 W7
JL 1000/1
HU?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3559
there are many speakers that will sound fantastic in the right application. SQ is all a prefference your ears are different then mine so the best bet is to listen to a few different set-ups and see what particularly hits your ears right. I will name a few company's that will get good votes by most, Image Dynamics(ID max being the best but they are all great) Resonant Engineering again they are all good with the REXXX being the best versatile driver they offer, Ascendant audio(avalanche being the better of the two),Adire(Brahma being the better),Boston Acoustic G5(very nice sub),Jl audio w6v2, there are many more subs but there are the most popular. now for mids, Boston Acoustic,A/D/S,Focal,Dynaudio,Image Dynamics,Infinity, just go to your local audio shop and listen to a few different set-ups and take your pick. If possible try to see if any of the installers have their speakers installed in their own vehicle's so you can get a good feel as to what they would sound like in a car rather then on a sound board. Good luck.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3560
there is much better IMO for the money of that system you just put together but if you like JL then go for it. I am not gonna knock JL I have used many different set-ups in my vehicle's using JL products but they are rather on the $$$$ side.

Username: Soundingwild

Post Number: 2
what do you think is best?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3562
well I am running Alpine HU,A/D/S 326 cs components,Orion HCCA 250g4(sub amp) PPI pcx 480(mids amp) and a pair of JL vr 650's in rear for fill, and a ascendant audio avalanche 15(sub). I have really worked hard on this system and to me it sounds fantastic. Like I said before through trial and error you will find out what hits your ear best. I am a huge fan of the ID max it is a great great sub, also the boston G% sounds great as well. for mids the a/d/s boston,dynaudio's, and focals are all great if you get their top line models but they are expensive also so you are gonna have to match your budget.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us