Is my amp Blown, please help me.

Anonymous

Hello,
I think I have an amp problem and I don't know what to do. I own 2 ten inch rockford power subs, and a rockford power amp the model number is 1001bd. Anyways my subs stopped working all of a sudden. However my stereo still works you can hear everything perfect from the speakers just not the subs. When I touch the subs they dont even vibrate a little. The amp has the power light on so I think there is power running through. I checked all the fuses and they are fine. So I do'nt know if I the subs are blown or the amp. Please help me.

Anonymous

also my amp has lights for protection against overheating and imdependence level lights, and not one is turned on meaning everything is fine. It's weird cause I've been listening to my stereo for a long time and nothing's gone wrong.

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 211
Stick a multimeter into your speaker outputs, switch it to AC and see if anything comes up while the music is going. This'll tell you if the problem is the amp or the subs.

Username: Brothaman

Post Number: 2
I have my 1000w boss amp hooked up correctly and all my power is there but i have no output. It is brand new. What ismy problem????? PLease help soon!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us