Power Acoustics....Good Amp??

ME CURIOUS?
Unregistered guest
I was just wondering if a 3000watt or 2400watt power acoustics a good amp. I mean far as if you want deep hard hittin bass. Will be running to 2 12" L7's at 2 ohms, from my reading it is 1 ohm stable. What yall think your input is MUCH NEEDED!!

Anonymous

Hey i want to know the same thing is that power acoustic good so i hope we can both find out i mean i have seen in a summit and they calim there amps are putting out 1800rms which is hard to belive for 400-500$ if it does i want one but other places amps that i know put out that much power cost closer to 1200$ if you are considering this amp still anyway buy it form summit they sell racing products not that crap for ricers(well on the side) but for all out race cars type in greg anderson if you dont belive me you will see summit on his car sorry i wasnt much help i just like to watch myself type sometimes

Username: Tmaxxtim

Post Number: 2
I have a 1000w Power Acoustik amp and it may not be the top of the line but it definately gets the job done and puts out some nice power to my two subs. I have 12" polk momo's running at 260w @ 2ohms and they sound awesome with this amp.

killerzracing
Unregistered guest
see what i mean a 1000watt amp making 260 like a 600 hp mustang only making 170hp spend some more money and get a real amp that is cea complient or get a used amp from someone who's system that you have heard.

Bronze Member
Username: Alexochoa

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 48
I have a 1600 watt 2ch amp. Works PErfect pushing my Xtants. Would recommend for the prices they have, but you should spend a little more and get a little better quality amp.

Username: Whit3

Temperance, Mi Us

Post Number: 1
I got two 12 inch Volfenhag subs and i want to kno if i can hook up my brothers 460w DUAL amp to it ..... are the ohms right?

Username: Whit3

Temperance, Mi Us

Post Number: 2
will 2 12" Volfenhag subs each 1000W...will the ohms match up with a 460W DUAL amp?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us