Amp for 2 15" L7's

Username: Bonnieman97

Post Number: 1
I was looking into a Hifonics Brutus 2000 watt amp to push my two L7's and was wondering if that would be enough. Also i would like everybodys opinion on hifonics and if anyone has had any personal experience with hifonics please post

Username: Jmacdadd

Holland, MI USA

Post Number: 6
Your amp selection should be based on the ohm load you are going to run. The L7 Solobarics come in two versions.....dual 2ohm or dual 4ohm. The ohm load you will run is crucial to your amp selection. Hifonics used to be GREAT. I would buy old school amps over new gear any day. They are more stable, under rated and easily repaired!

Bronze Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 14
I had two 12" L7's...I upgrade to the top of the line Eclipse...I sold the subs and now I'm looking to get rid of the amp.

It is a Rockford Fosgate Power 1501bd (rated @ 1650+ watts @ 2 ohms). Jeremy is right. If your subs are DVC 2 ohm, this amp would fit the bill. I used it for 3 months and has just been sitting around for a few months after I sold my car. If your interested, email me at riebread77@aol.com or just reply on this message board.

Username: Bonnieman97

Post Number: 3
i have the DVC 4 ohm version of the 15 L7
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us