Battery question??? plz help

Bronze Member
Username: Pikesh

Post Number: 24
hiya guys i am planning to buy these neon rods to put under the seat of underdash board. i have gunna be using 2 lighter plugin neons with a device that i brought from canadian tire which gives u 3 outlets... ALSO i will be running a type r sub... My question is that Is it safe to do all that stuff. i not a big car freak lol.... and i WONT be runnign neons and sub at the same time .. so i will be either using neons or sub at one time.. since its lighter plugin ill just take that out wen i run sub... but is it safe to do that like i dun want ne thing to go wrong with the car lol :$ i hope its gunna drain my battery or do something wrong.. if ne precautions needed to be taken PLZ PLZ PLZ TELL ME GUYS INFORM ME ABOUT ANYTHING that NEEDS DO BE DONE RIGHT..

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3307
Before anyone can help you, you need to list the spec of your system. Do you have HO alternator? What kind of car?
Most simple neon light kits use high voltage but low current. Unless you have a sub that rattles the whole car, it shouldn't cause any damage.
Look for signs of dimming lights. That will tell you whether you need alternator upgrade.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us