Somebody please help me

Username: Richierch

Post Number: 5
i have 2 infinity 1230w's and i want an amp that will power both of them to there 300watt rms---i was looking at the hifonics mars a6000--if this amp will not work is there another that will and is around the same price of 200 dollars

thank you---richie

Bronze Member
Username: Pikesh

Post Number: 25
well dude.. dun be disappointed but i think infinity sux... may be its just my experiance .. other peopel may love it but i had a really bad experiance i think these subs are nice for short period of time n they give up after sometime.. but an amp that would be good amp for cheap is Pioneer. well there is a 2 channell amp they sel at best buy for liek 220 ..325 watts rms and 780 watts peak.. if u bridge em n do a parallell wiring u should get nice sound from both... so ur gunan be gettin 300 rms from each i think...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
and its 220 canadian

Post Number: 6
thanks man

u think they will last a year

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
LOL umm Richie it depends man like i had a bad experiance but it doesnt mean that ull will too. i know peopel who love those sub n have had to for 2 years n trust me that thing pounds if u know what ur doing but my friends infinities lasted 2 weeks but i think its his fault with wiring dun be disappointed they are ncie subs they will pound just make sure u know what ur doing..

Post Number: 7
can a sub that is 4 ohms run on 2 ohms like 300w x 2 @ 2 ohms

like the hifonics sub i mentioned above

Username: Karte111

Wichita, Ks Usa

Post Number: 1
i have 2 05 kicker 10in cvr 2ohm dvc subs (50-300 watts RMS/peak power: 600 watts)
and 2 kenwood 7202 amps (rated 920 wattsmax power or 230w x 2 at 2ohms) I'm going to try to hook both amps to seperate preamp outputs from reciever and hook the amps to the speakers in parallel and parallel the voice coils. does that mean i'll be running 1840 watts to to seperate speakers at 1ohm each? I know ohm's law but not much about audio. If I'm wrong could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong (with my math) and/or make a suggestion to how i should wire this setup? Or should i just stick with one amp?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us