RCA HELP!!!

Blackout
Unregistered guest
I have all my wires ran. I have a Sony Xplod 800 watt amp with audiobahn subs. All that is beside the point. I have a stock head in a 1999 ford mustang. The head doesn't have the RCA ports. I know there is some way you can hook the RCA cords up to the rear speaker but I'm not exactly sure how. I had it bump once or twice but it stopped and now I can't find it. Can someone please help me asap!!

Bronze Member
Username: Prankstar008

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 17
Dude, new heads are cheap....a $100 HU will outpreform ur stock one and have preouts. I dont mean to be a jerk, but you should do things right, or not at all.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3369
You need to use a LOC(low output converter) you can get one at best buy or circuit city but you will not get the quality of sound that you would get from a aftermarket unit.

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 513
Yeah, Josh speaks the utter truth!

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 481
most stock hus will actually start to cut out the bass as u turn the volume up to protect your speakers. get a new HU

Blackout
Unregistered guest
Okay. What do you recommend me get. I just need a CD player. No AM FM radio or anything like that just a CD player. Becuase my mustang has a cd player by itself then it has the am fm radio with a casset and what not. I don't want to have to take out them both for one because it would look like crap if I have a hole from having to take them both out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us