Which one???

Bronze Member
Username: Safa19

Post Number: 69
i want to get a 4 channel amp what one should i get?

1. audiobahn a4004t $130
2. orion 4004 $202
3. ppi DCX300.4 $221
4. MTX thunder 3404 $213
5. Hifonics zeus ZX6400 $204

and in what order is it best from worst. as you can see im shooting for around 200 dollars but if there are any other brands better than these that u think i should get for around the same price let me know thanks alot.

Username: Audio_king

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 4
well i would recommend audiobahn cuz thats what i like...if u wanna go cheaper i know a brand called Lanzar...i bought a 2400 watt 2 ch for my two audiobahn 15" subs and it has worked great...i only paid $200 for it...Lanzar is also american made so some people might think bad of that but this amp has done well for me and ive had it for about 3 months...but again if u wanna spend more then i say u should go with the audiobahn or the MTX.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
alright... anyone else come on i know that people know alot about brands like ppi or orion so help me out and tell me what would be best for my infinity kappas

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 478
I would have to say either Orion or PPI. Don't buy Lanzar, if you want cheap AND good, at least got with that Audiobahn, I'm buying the two channel version, but don't buy Lanzar...that's just asking to clip at 1/8 of the gain.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3346
I would go 1)Orion+PPI(tie its the same company) 2)Mtx 3)I would never use either of the other two but thats just me! and yeah man do not go LANZAR its the same as Pyle,Boss, You get my point!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
that what i thought people were gonna say thanks for your help tb and james
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us