Lookin for an amp

Bronze Member
Username: Eclipse2005

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 71
im looking for an amp that puts out a lot of watts. at least 4000 watts rms at 0,5 ohm...or at 2ohm coz i have a quad 2 ohm sub. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 431
Wow, that's asking a lot. Personally I've heard the Hifonics XX-Colossus puts out 3200W RMS, but not sure of impedance, the Hifonics XX-Goliath puts out 5000W RMS, but I'm not sure at what impedance, and the Hifonics XX-Maxximus puts out 10000W RMS, but yet again, not sure at what impedance. I bet they are pricey as well.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 194
Yeah dude, you do realize your gonna have to shell out quite a bit of cash to get an amp like that?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4151
dude, dont be dumb, the smartest thing possible to do is to either get 4 1000 watt amps at 2 ohms, and wire each voice coil to each amp, but its hard for the settings, or get 2 2000 watt amps at 1 ohm and wire like that

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 436
I wasn't being DUMB, I was just stating the obvious, he asked for ONE (1) AMP! So I gave him ONE (1) AMP OPTIONS THAT I KNOW OF! Also, the JBL Crown has 6000W...hehehe!

Bronze Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 78
Thanks a lot guys, what do u also think about SPL Dynamics?

C.Jackson
Unregistered guest
The Hifonics XX-Colossus puts out 3200W RMS at 2 ohm. Not sure about SPL Dynamics, but I checked out their main website (Which looks kinda cheap BTW and is in finnish, I think), I've never had any personal experience with that company, nor do I think my area even has them, but they don't list an amp on their site that puts out anything over 3000W RMS.....

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4210
TB, i wasnt talking to you! so back the f()ck off, i was answering his questions, i usually dont talk to someone unless i put there name first, as i just did, AN audiobahn fan, your best bet would be the jbl crown, that amp is amazing, and it has amazing build quality too, if u want i can make a few calls and might be able to get you one at cost. MAYBE! lol

Bronze Member

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 87
Thanks again, do u know how much would it cost the JBL Crown?

Bronze Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 41
a shitt ton

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 235
http://www.cardomain.com/item/JBLA6000GTI

bam 6000rms...nearly 6 grand. have fun!

Username: Sublover

Lacrosse, MN U.S

Post Number: 1
I completely agree with subfanatic I really dont see the point in a 4000w amp when you could get 4 1000w unless your crammed for space, not only that but the jbl crown is amazing, I've been tryin to get my hands on one (at cost) forever, maybe you could hook me up too.

Bronze Member
Username: Basshd

Post Number: 83
I can get you a JBL 6000 gti for 2200 shipped! Let me know!

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 216
Uhhh... E, I thought you could only get that amp installed by authorized dealers? Where do you get them from?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
This is from a competitor friend of mine.(at one time he had four of them!)they are hardly used at still have warranty, let me know if your interested!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
This is from a competitor friend of mine, (at one time he had four of them!) they have very little use and still have warranty. Let me know if your interested!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us