Water
Unregistered guest
What wires do you pros prefer
1200 watt rockford t amp
400 watt eclipse amp
eclipse HU
diamond coponets
5way rears

all high quality stuff shops ripping me off with wires some one show me a place here i can get the best wires weather all in 1 store or 4-5 diffrent stores thank you all my 1st serious set up and i wanna do it correctly all i know is prices and nothing about wires

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 475
Knukonceptz has good wire, and Rockford Fosgate would be worth checking out. For main power wire, get 4 or 2 gauge...

Water
Unregistered guest
Can you tell me what I need how many wires I know nothing on what i need how many wires?

Silver Member

Post Number: 490
To make things easy, get an amplifier installation kit from ebay or even Walmart. Just make sure it has a power distribution block that splits 4 or 2 gauge wire into two 8 gauge wires for each amp. Also, grab some 12 gauge speaker wire for your subs or whatever is running from the Rockford Fosgate 1200max amp.

You shouldn't need anything else unless you're running new wire to the component and rear speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 124
The kits at Walmart are crap, the wire gauges are always larger than they say. Find a 0 or 2 gauge kit off Ebay (4 is a bit small is all the values stated are RMS). Unless you want to piece it together and save a bit of money, but spend a bunch more time, just buy a kit.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1487
www.knukonceptz.com

water
Unregistered guest
all rms

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
Hey, Knacko, what brand of wiring do your local Walmarts carry?

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 109
If money is no object go with stinger or streetwires...top of the line stuff
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us