YAY!!!!!!

nicksq
Unregistered guest
I just got pulled over this evening for having a boom car.The b@stard burned my system! lol just kidding. but iwas driving and he passed right by me and i was bumping my sh!t and he busted a u- turn and pulled me over but all he said is that i need to turn it down because when he passed by me his windows rattled. he said i could disturb people like that. but it was like around 9:30pm when he pulled me over. im happy with the effort i put in my system.

N E K
Unregistered guest
how do you wire subs to 1ohm? they are kicker L7 12s

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 406
Great way to stay on topic, NEK...just wire them in parallel.

And Nick...did you even see the cop coming before he pulled a U-turn on you?

Username: Kcufffo

Post Number: 4
Thats funny man!!Kinda reminds me of a time when i pulled up to park at a local 7-11.The bass notes were hitting so low that the big 7-11 sign above the door started to rattle and this woman tould me to turn it down because she was afraid to go in the store for fear that the sign would fall off and hit her in the head.

OMG i almost died laughing ......man i'll never forget the look on that weird womans face.

Price of a 3 killowatt amp $3500

Price of subs to convert massive audio signal into earth shaking waves $2000

Look you get from the woman who thinks the 7-11 sign will seal her fate.........PRICELESS!!!

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 412
That's hiliarious! Funniest thing i've read all day! Awesome!

Username: Kcufffo

Post Number: 6
Trust me it cant even begin to explain how hilarious it was.Honestly i was laughing so hard i had tears streaming outa my eyes and almost pissed on myself.I thought she was joking but she was seriously scared to go inside.

Username: H_vltg3

Post Number: 1
Ha. I almost died hearing that. Sounds like an instant Mastercard hit.

Joke?!?
Unregistered guest
WHY YOU LYIN NICKSQ!!???Thats not possible except for if you had a system like those that's in the car audio magazines!!!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2794
I'm not making any assumptions, but nick's story does sound like bull$hit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us