Jl to be in circuit city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sub fishy head fanatic
Unregistered guest
now that i got yo attention everyone remember GLASSWOLF? heres his ride:

http://www.carstereo.com/installs/photo_gallery_album.cfm?home=yes&photoid=10976 &galleryid=894

and i used to think this guy was all that and a bag of chips!!! hes running kicker!!!!!!! might as well have been cuspid, would have probably received better spl.

-fishy

Silver Member
Username: Terps297

Potomac, MD USA

Post Number: 122
dude, read the description first...
"I did this install in my brothers Jeep"
it's not in his car, it's his brothers

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 290
Hello combination of all the big posters here.He drives a Dodge Charger if I remember correctly and i've even seen multiple pictures of it. I'm not sure what led you to believe that was his ride other than the "glasstech" username.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2635
Also, that guy lived in Oklahoma, and Glass lives in Michigan. (No I'm not like a stalker, I just remember because I live in Michigan too)

If you wanna see the real Glasswolf's vehicles, go to www.wickedcases.com

Bronze Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 90
um, um, um, haters, haters, haters

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 156
Joe's right...glasswolf lives in Mi. and it says "glasstech" not "glasswolf" on the link

subcrackheadfish
Unregistered guest
well ok i was just kidding i only have some last words Brian p. jack off, ur a fukin idiot for saying that it was his brothers install, i didnt think anyone would fall for that but your dumbas- obviously did, you should be dragged out to the street and shot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us