What are some good amp names?

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Post Number: 165
i need a good 4 channel amp 75x4 at 4ohm or a 2 channel amp 75x2 at 4 ohm. im hoping to get one at a decent price on ebay. what do u guys think is the best amp. zapco, ppi, cadence, alpine? or any other suggestion

Anonymous

Orion, MTX, Kicker, JL Audio, RF

any of those or the ones you mentioned and you'll be set-- but if you told us the subs or the speakers your running this to it could help dicifer which one would be best for your set up but if you stay within those companies you can't go to wrong unless you get the lowest line of their amps

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 677
of of the names you listed i would go with the zapco. Or if you can find the ppi art series amp. I got a chance to listen to those psuhing infinity kappas and just was blew away.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
really cus i have polk momo mmc5250 comps and infiniti kappa perfeects 5.25 in the back. im runnin them both off an alpine amp (like 50 watts) i wanted to get a second amp 2 channel so i can bridge my 4 channel and use the new amp for the polks cus thier my front speakers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
also i have a jeep cherokee and their is limited space in stock locations and dont want kick panels. which speakers should i put in front. i have the polk comps in front now and infiniti kapp perfs in the real on account of mounting dept. would changing it make a big diff?

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
can anyone answer those two new questions

Username: Log

Wa

Post Number: 4
Ive got a 98 Cherokee and decided to go with the Alpine SPX 177A. They have great passive crossovers and you can find them at a reasonable price. It was still a pretty close fit, but they do. And I'm powering them with the Fosgate 600X4 amp. They sound pretty good.

Check out... http://www.hookedontronics.com/show_product_details.jsp?cid=1293&c=0505Froogle&b =Alpine_SPX-177A

Haven't tried the link thing before, hope this info helps.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2979
here check out what I did in my cherokee. its a good option and not hard to do. http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/803384/3

Username: Log

Wa

Post Number: 6
nice job on the amp rack. I just drilled mine to the back of the seat and let it fly.

did you originally have the infinity components in the door. I can't tell if you just relocated the tweeter, or if there was one in the corner piece to begin with.

I'm just leaving my cherokee ghetto so I can work on the 350Z and make it look nice.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us