Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 50
is the pioneer amp 760 watts 4ohm good 4 a volfenhag sub at dual 4 ohms

Bronze Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 62
when u wire your sub, your either gonna get a two ohm or 8 ohm load. here is a website on sub wiring.
http://www.jlaudio.com/tutorials/wiring/index.html

Bronze Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 74
so run my sub at dual 4ohm/2ohm an that would b good casue thats what i had it at b4
an 1 day i was dump an hook up the sub 2 4ohms an i amp was at 2ohm an it started 2 smoke so i ran an shut off the hu i hopw it will still work caus eit happen witmy other sub wit a kennwood amp that thing is pounding like a champ lol

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 233
Motherf*cker LAY OFF THE DRUGS!!! JESUS CHRIST, i got a headache trying to decifer your jumble of $HIT. HOOKED ON PHONICS WORKED FOR ME!!!

Bronze Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 80
lol

doyouknowhowharditistothinkofaname
Unregistered guest
Ok I know the newer Pionneer amps will not power much of nothin the ones with the crome looking heat sink on both sides but the older ones that are black looking work good I tried powering 2 15 in Rockford Punch on the new one and it couldn't handle it it whould hit twice shut of hit twice then shut of and got really hot really quick. Not a very good amp it will power one of the 15 fairly good but after about 30min it over heats and starts shutting off. The older ones however would power 2 or even 3 15's but don't hook 4 up to one burns out quick and don't come back on lol. I just looked around on the net and found a HiFonics ZX6000 600RMS watt amp for not much more.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us