Escalade, Diamond Audio and he ruined it with Audiobahn.

Bronze Member
Username: Alumaprodave

CALIFORNIA

Post Number: 31
I just got the new Truckin Magazine and in it is an Escalade that has $180,000.00 of stuff invested into it. Glass cut seats, glass cut cases, Nesa monitors, Diamond Audio speakers and Audiobling everywhere. I am constantly amazed with the amount of chrome and flames that I see in cars and trucks these days. Where's the common sense damn it???!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Adelphia83

Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post Number: 20
Yeah with that kind of money you can find stuff MUCH better than Audiobahn.. But none of those brands have the bling bling factor..

All of that aside, despite the bling bling, Audiobahn makes some decent equipment for the price, provided you know what you are doing.

But when money is not a factor... well Audiobahn would be near the bottom of the list.

Silver Member
Username: Sevin7

Post Number: 117
i have used alot of audiobahn equipment, and many ohter brands, in my experience it by far outperformed Rockford fosgate amps and subs. IMO audiobahn offers the best bang for the buck, becuase you can pick up their subs dirt cheaps on ebay. Xzibit's H2 is fully loaded with tv's, rims, paint job, custom interoir, and he has 4 low end audiobahn subs. Im astounded by how little a musician knowns about speakers to be putting audiobahn subs in his truck. I have audiobahn becuase it is cheap, and performs well for its cost, and im a teenager in school with a low paying job. If i was rich by no means would i even consider purchasing anything made by audiobahn products. I would have that hummer loaded with RE XXX subs, or some Eclipse 18inch TI's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us