About a car

just
Unregistered guest
This has nothing to do with speakers or amps but i have a dodge neon and i think the water pump is bad is sqeeks LOUD and the temperatur rises quick which causes the car to fail and shut down. Does anyone no wat this might be???
Please help!!!

Username: Ryanoc

Post Number: 10
Sounds like your flux capicitor is going bad

Bronze Member
Username: Alias747

Post Number: 56
pffffffttttt..... Sounds like we got a Back to the Future fan here! But yeah, this is kind of a funny place to be posting a question like that. While I am at it, I was wondering how I could get my kitchen sink to stop leaking.....?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2896
water pump would be your best place to start, they are notoious for bad pumps and sensors!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2898
also make sure your right front tire has about 33psi of air in it that would do it also.

Username: Telef

Post Number: 7
"While I am at it, I was wondering how I could get my kitchen sink to stop leaking.....?"

hahahahaha

just
Unregistered guest
the lower half of my engine is GONE....

Username: Log

Wa

Post Number: 1
"While I am at it, I was wondering how I could get my kitchen sink to stop leaking.....?"

Well, the first thing you need to do is pinpoint the location of the leak. You could turn off the cold water valve to check and see if the water was coming from the hot water supply line, then what you need to...........

OHHHhhhhh! I get it!

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3481
just, my car started doing this two days ago as well, its fine now, but i was out of coolant and i had a pin that was m issing and it left, i also replaced my thermometer and flushed my radiator, i have a 98 neon expresso, by the way, and that really helped, but iw as also told it could be my water pump, so im not sure if thats what it was, but my car is fine for the moment although im going to replace my water pump in a few days
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us