Lets try this again...

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 187
Now I need a good 1ohm stable amp for 2 perfects rated 350rms. I am thinking of an orion 600d, unless anyone can convince me other wise. any suggestions?

goon

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2895
why do you need it to be 1 ohm stable why not 600 x 1 at 4ohms? I would go with a PPI a600 for the most clarity if I were you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
i thought running at lower ohms was better...plus it seems the amps at 1ohm are cheaper than the ones at 4.

Silver Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 254
1ohm is not always better. There is more distortion, less dampening, amp runs hotter, but most likely will max out power output from the amp. At 4ohm your THD is lower, amp runs cooler, etc,.. but with the less power output.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
ahh i see...those art series are hard to find, and are usually above my budget. i'm sure ill find something though.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2944
You should find some, Vincent is selling PPI amps on eBay right now.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1209
Isaac im looking at that ppi a600.2 right now on ebay. I wanna get it cause it will match nicely with my a300.2 white art series

Gold Member

Post Number: 2947
MO good luck. There's tons of others wanting to do the same.
Maybe you should ask Vincent to sell it to you direct. That is what James did for his 250G4.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1210
No vincent is selling the black art series. I want the white art series which is the a600.2

Gold Member

Post Number: 2948
Ahh, ok. The white art series are a better amp anyways.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
what is the main difference? they white looks awsome, but the black is appealing as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us