Help with my amp

Username: Idrinkurinejk

Post Number: 1
i cannot figure out whats wrong with my amp...i have it all hooked up right...id know ive hooked up tons of amps...and well it turns on but then it turns back off...i hooked up a different amp and it works fine but this one is running because the fan is still blowing but no sound and the light goes off...im wondering if its in protection mode or something i just need some suggestions i hope its not broken or anything and if its fixable please get back to me on that thankss

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 394
It helps if you post the equipment makes and models, car make/model, etc, etc. Specifics so we know what you're talking about and so that we can maybe get an idea as to what maybe wrong.

Username: Juliomarcano

Post Number: 1
Hello,
I have a sony radio with 1 set of RCA outs, red and white females. I want to hook up 2 amps, one for the speakers on the front and back doors of the car and the other amp to the woofers which are also located in the rear. The speakers in front and rear doors are 120 watts each and the woofers are 600 watts each. Any suggestions on how i would go about bridging them. Meaning someone informed me i can take the RCA outs and split them. Also is there any site i can go to for this information.
Thanks Julio
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us