NEON Lights

Bronze Member
Username: Mcazayoux

New roads, La United states

Post Number: 65
i want to put those little neon bulbs on my subs if/whehn i get them. can you just buy any sub and put them on or do they have to be compatible? and can u turn them on and off?

Anonymous

if your refering to the neon rings that go around the subs, then they should just mount to your box. As far as the turning off and on yes you can by installing a toggle switch or any basic switch sold at autozone, napa, pep boys or somewhere like that. You will have to splice the switch into the positive lead going to the lights so that way you can cut the power on and off. You can also buy variable switches which vary the resistance in the switch. This will allow you to vary the brightness of the lights. I hope this helps some.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 516
Mike, if you are going to be putting in JL subs and such, and have a nice system, stay away from cheesy neon lights for you subs. They just make them look cheap IMO.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 345
yeah, the way i see it is lights are lights and speakers are speakers, they do nothing to help eachother so why put them together

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7665
same reason people put wings on front wheel drive 4cyl hondas?

Bronze Member
Username: Mcazayoux

New roads, La United states

Post Number: 73
lol thanx yall definately talked me out of that 1

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 351
actually at speeds of 200mph+, the wing helps, lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums