Mono Amp or 2 Channel Amp

Bronze Member
Username: Creative

CA USA

Post Number: 52
I wondering if i should go for a mono Ednine1. Amp for my 2 Kicker Comp VR 12" or a 2 Channel Amp.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2421
Makes no difference for subs. Just look at the power and minimum ohm requirement. It has to match your sub's ohm configuration. Let's say you have 2 4ohms DVC sub, those wired in parallel will give you 1ohm or 4ohms. So look for an amp that is 1 or 4ohms stable.

Bronze Member

CA USA

Post Number: 53
I was planning on buying the Ednine1. Amp but that amp has been on back order for quite a few months now and I read from a site that they're not making it anymore. Well the Ednine1. Amp power was 1200W X1 @ 1ohm, 900W X1 @ 2ohm, & 450WW X1 @ 4ohm. All this power for the amp was only $350 including tax and shipping. The Kicke Comp VR that I m going to buy is 2ohm.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2423
There are some users on here selling their amps. They're high quality. You might want to have a look.

Bronze Member

CA USA

Post Number: 56
Yeah. Well Do you have any recommendations on amps I should get between the prices of $300 to $350 to power my two kicker comp Vr 12"?

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 719
Im selling a ppi pcx 2200 high quality pro competition amplifier right now on ebay. Its going for $240 right now. Check my post Selling PPI PCX 2200 in this forum or subwoofers or just search ebay for ppi pcx 2200 . It puts out 800 pure rms watts. Very nice amplifier btw.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2424
There you go Chung. MO is selling his amp and it's within your price range.

Bronze Member

CA USA

Post Number: 57
About $280 for the amp with shipping. How does this amp compared to the ednine1.?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2426
PPI PCX is a good amp for components as well as powering subs. It has high SN Ratio, Damping factor, wide bandwidth, and good slew rate.
If you're interested, contact MO. I am sure he'll give you a deal for being on this forum.

Bronze Member

CA USA

Post Number: 58
I see. Well I was planning on buy a coustics amp two channel 600W for $270 at my local audio store. Do you guys think thats an okay deal?

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 728
heres all the info you need on this amp.

Anyone out there wanna power there 2 400 watt rms subs?? or perhaps there one 700-800 watt rms sub??? or even wanna power a very high end componant set??? Then look no further as im selling it on ebay right now. This amplifier can do 2 x 200 @ 4 ohms and 2 x 400 @ 2 ohms and even 1 x 800 @ 4ohms bridged. Im selling it with original box with owners manuel and plugs included. It was purchased brand new for $799.99 from a authorized ppi dealer. Its selling for $240 right now so just search for ppi pcx 2200 and you will see its under me at suleman36. I am a 100% feed back and you can see that there. GooD Luck.

p.s. here is a review for those of you who wanna know more info on it http://carsound.com/articles/publish/article_192.shtml

Gold Member

Post Number: 2428
Coustics amp? You are going the wrong way. The idea is to upgrade in quality. I personally wouldn't spend $270 on coustics.

Bronze Member
Username: Xtant1001

Post Number: 23
I have my XTANT 1001 which puts out 1000watts that im getting rid of. I bought if for 1200.00 and asking 600.00 for it. It is in mint condition and still have warranty on it. call me (425) 985-5415 or email unan0@hotmail.com if interested.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

CA USA

Post Number: 60
I m on a tight budget and 600 dollars on an amp is way to much. Sorry.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us