Pioneer premier car stereo

Username: Mathias

Post Number: 1
I recently bought a car from a guy but he didn't give me the cd player manual and I have no clue how to change the time on the cd player, does anyone know how to change the time on a pioneer premier car cd player?

Anonymous

I just bought a car with a pinoeer DEHP3500 stereo. I attached the IP Bus to RCA cable to play my iPod, but I can't get the head unit to switch to auxiliary. The maual says to press the function key until AUX is displayed, but it never comes up.
Any help would be great!

Anonymous

I just bought a car with a pinoeer DEHP3500 stereo. I attached the IP Bus to RCA cable to play my iPod, but I can't get the head unit to switch to auxiliary. The maual says to press the function key until AUX is displayed, but it never comes up.
Any help would be great!

Levon
Unregistered guest
To switch your time you have to turn your stereo off and hold the aux button(or maybe its the function button i forget but its one of those)hold it untill the menue comes up.take about 4 seconds or so to pop up.you can change you aux punction also.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 108
levon is correct...with pioneer headunits, you need the cd-IB100 adapter to connect headunits. Are you using this?

Bronze Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 53
thats not necessarily true, you can hook up the ipod through the auxiliary by using the headphone jack of the ipod. You can't control the ipod through the HU this way, sound quality will not be as good and the ipod uses its battery rather than being recharged with the cd-IB100, but its a lot cheaper.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us