Archive through January 12, 2005

sean curtis
Unregistered guest
i need to install a panasonic head unit in my 85 camaro,but the camaros wires have been sitting for so long that i think they might be damaged, im not sure what to hook wut up too and i dont want to mess around with it because its so old, if anyone can help me with this, id be so grateful

Unregistered guest
When i bought a wireing kit for my amp where does my trigger wire hook to on my deck?

cathy
Unregistered guest
i need the radio wiring diagram for an hyundai elantra 1993

Unregistered guest
I have an 85 camaro berlinetta with a crazy stereo. the kind that has a contol panel that swivels, and the head unit is beneath the consol, it needs a new stereo like nothing else, i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions, becasue i have no idea

Unregistered guest
i NEED DE SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF VCR SONY SLV-X67, PLEASE HELP ME

Username: Matthew

Muskegon, Mi Us

Post Number: 1
i need to know the colors radio wire harness for a 1990 ford ranger

Anonymous

Holden Astra 2001 - i have just rebuilt a damaged Astra and require a WIRING HARNESS for re- installing the entire cars wiring.

Unregistered guest
I want to know if someone can, show or tell me how to wire some subwoofers. I need to know how to wire it from the head unit to the amp to the subs. If you could just tell me some basic layouts and ways of wiring i would appreciate it. I have 2 He2 punches(rockfard Fosgate), and a blue legacy 4 channel, 1100 watt amp. please e-mail me with possible ways, whoopipup@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Dear adamneedhelp:
use the RCA outputs from your head unit to your amp. that is what they are for. then wire the subs from your amp according to how you want to use your watts from your amp. thier are numerous ways to wire up subwoofers. want more info? E-mail me git-er-dun-guy@yahoo.com, my name is matt

Anonymous

Does anyone know the wiring diagram for a 96 chevy S10? if so, please e-mail it to me at fickdiche@yahoo.com

Username: Dontknowshlt

hey i need help! i have a 92 ford explorer and im installing a deck and i cant figure out the wpeaker wiring on the car. i know the speaker wiring for the deck. if n e one could be helpful is to help mefigure out the colors it would be greatly appreciated
condomizedskater69@yahoo.com
for if u email
thanks
Ron

mclarenmr2
Unregistered guest
I need the wiring diagram for an aiwa cdc-x304 reciever that i am trying to install into my car. If any one has it please send asap to mclarenmr2@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
hi please i need the wiring diagram
sony cdx-3100 , saludos desde mexico, oaxaca

arvel a hensley
Unregistered guest
i am needing the diagram for a factory infinity amp from a jeep grand cherokee ,putting it in cavalier to the factory cd player, thanks

Unregistered guest
I Need help!!!! Im installing an alpine CD player into my 1992 ford explorer. The owner before butchered the female wiring harness so now i dont know what colors to match with what colors. I know what the colors do, i just need someone to help me find a diagram of the colors being matched up. I hear most ford stereo systems are about the same!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
looking for the color codes for a mitsubishi p705 cd radio. i need the connector if anyone has one and the color codes so i can hook it up in my car.

Unregistered guest
I need a wire diagram for a 1988 chevy celeberity stereo. I have a stereo with plugs, but the car don't have the plugs. There is just wires sticking out. I need to know what wires are for what.. Could you please help me on this matter. Thank You very much.

Unregistered guest
i need the factory wiring diagram for a 1997 explorer xlt. i have to splice into the speaker wires to convert them into audio jacks. it does have the premium sound system

Unregistered guest
hey guys
i m trying to install the pioneer DEH-P835R/UC into a ford probe. i have the wiring harness, but the color code for the pioneer is very unusual..
please help me .. my email is s_khaksar@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hey guys,
can someone actually tell me what the pioneer webpage is and how i can get the color codes for the DEH-P835R/UC
thanx

Unregistered guest
O.k my pioneer's harness gots 6,spkr outputs total(4-positive/2-negitive)...
while...
my car's harness "adapter" has 8,spkr outputs total (4-positive/4-negitive)

O.k from what i gather the pioneer's harness is prolly made to run in parrallel or a common ground wiring setup all i need to know is what lines jump 2 one another on my car's harness so i can properly connect the 2 together.
Ive been to the pioneer site and got kicked in the nodez so, thanx in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Munkyjojo

Winamac, Indiana

Post Number: 54
isn't there a site that shows a lot of the diagrams for reference. im sure its out there because glasswolf directed me there once but i dont remember the site.

Unregistered guest
I have a 1991 Honda civic and the panasonic head unit is old, the problem is, it has a plug in the back holding all the wires, does anybody think panasonic will still have models that use that same plug??? if so I could buy a decent panasopnic and slam it in with no hassle, then I could power up my subs you see! plz help!!!

Anonymous

looking for wiring diagram for a Hyundai radio part#: 96140-24600
Model#: H510XC

Anonymous

looking for wiring diagram for a Hyundai radio part#: 96140-24600
Model#: H510XC
mr_snoopy77@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
whats up? ok i have a 89 oldsmobile cutlass supreme now i jacked this stero out of a ford pick up truck of some sort and neet to know how the hellz to hook it up into my car all the wires are phucked on the plug and not a damn color matches anything there all goofy and yes i am a high azz but for real how can i rig this sht up in to my jacked azz car cause yeah no sounds and all drive make jeremy a dull boy also i am trying to put this old azz sparkomatci tape dect into my sh1t and i kno all the wires on the stereo and what they are for but not wat the wires in my car are i need a diagram for my car wireing in my car there are 3 plugs one is blu wires and the onther plug there is a black wire a green wire and a grey wire what wire is the power one and i know its not green cause green is alwasy ground so yeah if anyone can help a high azz person out i would greatly appreciate it thanx later

Unregistered guest
ok also i have this green sh1t leaking out of my subz it smells like total azz but it looks like weed but it phucks u up like the perqiset if u smoke it. my sh1t dont wang no more cause of this crap thats flying out of my subz i have 2 12 inch rocfard fozgate subs with 2 6x9 150 watt sony xplodes 2 3 inch sony xplode tweeters and a 1400 watt amp rocfard fozgate powering the subz and a sh1tty 350 watt amp powering the xplodes but yeah non of this sht will work until i can hook up one of these phukin stereos to my ghetto cruiser or what my freinds call the (bhustalack) and if anyone can tell me what this green sh1t is that would be cool otherwsie im gonna keep smokin it and i thinkits makin me dumberer by the day lol phuk it itz cool well yeah so um totally yeah if anyon can help me out here cause my sounds phukin suk and they kust fukin suc cause yeah i need to know how too hook this crap up into my car after i stol them out o this truck caus eit was just sitting there for a while and the stereo is a pretty shllty one itsw not eve digtal its all buttons and nobs and sh1t

Unregistered guest
ok so yeah i have been sitting here for anhour now and noone has helped me and i smoked alot more of that geen shtuff and im now all wired after i snorted a bunch of it have i actually found the merical drug? if so would you like to bye it? ive been just token away at it i mean this shhhht tases like toal azz and and smellz worse than ur momma after she quifed out of her cunnnt and and shot a fukin noodle out her aszhole this sht is reall y gross but i cant stop smokin it can i help me? or shoiuld u just help me is any one gonna help me? oh goddd here comes the shhts

Unregistered guest
so yeah still no help oim all drowzy now and thers this little purple munky that wont stop trying to bite m cockk off and im really freakin out here i just need help on what this green crap is and why i keep smoking it. its makin me all fuked up and how i can hook up this stereo that i stole outta this car it kinda smashed a little bit and some of the buttons don work no more cause they cracked when i was steeling them but it will still work (kinda not really but kinda close to being somewher good enough but not really kinda good enough) (do u know what i am sayin?) its cool cause i dont even know what i am talking about anymore so later

just fucked the purple munky yay!!! saying thae word yey like the retarted kid from crank yankers aka selfinflikktion
Unregistered guest
yeah ok no ummmmm yeah....... 8'} ok i found out the purple munky was just my little sllut of a sister who was trying to suck me off and then i said scrw it and let her cause it was a win win situation i mean she is only 6 years old but she has had sex with like 7 guys all over 20 and her father like over a undred times but practice makes perfect right?
so i still need help on this whole stereo thing i mean that is what this site is for right? so somone help me here well the little purple munky is back for more *wink wink* so im gonna tear it up so please help a guy out later

Juggalo Jeff
Unregistered guest
yea ur messed up and should be shot with a 12 guage double baralled sawed off straight up u sick pos

KRYSTIE
Unregistered guest
HEY I NEED SOME HELP...I HAVE A 92 JEEP YJ AND IM INSTALLING A DECK IN IT BUT I DONT KNOW THE WIRING COLOURS/GUIDELINES FOR THE STOCK STEREO. I KNOW THE COLOURS FOR MY DECK...DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE OR WHERE I CAN FIND THEM?!?!IM_TOPLESS@HOTMAIL.COM
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
THANKS! KRYSTIE

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to take out a Sony cdx 4000x Head Unit? I don't have the removing keys, can you pick them up somewhere? I need to hook up an Amp.

Unregistered guest
ok so yyeah phuk u u phukin juggalo wanna be i was bored and fukin stoned and i think its time to go piggy huntin on ur azz so here comes the real shotgun and ill blow ur fukin head through the back of ur cranium

tdog
Unregistered guest
more then likely it's your groun or u got your hot wire to close to your distributor believe it or not

Username: Sicubus

Post Number: 2
is there any way to install a sony 700w amp to a 99 Ford Taurus that has all the factory? and what will i need with part numbers. thank

Unregistered guest
hey i have a question i just bought a lightning audio fast and the furious combo pack 12 inch mono subs with a 750 max power 4 ohm setup now i have the power wire hooked up and the ground hooked up and i have power running to the subs no where do i hook the speakers upto

Unregistered guest
i got a ford ranger and the stock wires are werid there differ colors compared to the red-ign,blue-ant,yellow-batt.the stocks are like green and black blue and black

Unregistered guest
i got a ford ranger and the stock wires are werid there differ colors compared to the red-ign,blue-ant,yellow-batt.the stocks are like green and black blue and black

Unregistered guest
hi i a looking for a wiring dia.for my buddy's pioneer. the #s on the bottom of the cd deck are deh-p4400. any help would be great

ghetto engineered radio
Unregistered guest
for people who have certain sets of speakers not working and dont know which wires they are just take the panel off for that speaker and write down the colors going ot it bc those wires travel all the way to the head anyway so all you gotta do is match up the colors. as far as if you have 6 speakers that 2 per speaker so your going to have 12 wires. most radios only come with 2 front and 2 rear thats 8 wires so what you have to do is if you want the mids to be ont he high side wire the front and mids together RF+ and MR+ t the RF+ on the head same with every thing else or wire the RR+ to the MR+ to the RR+ on the head. its simple as that but you do need to make sure your not going over or under in ohmage for what the deck will handle!!

matt decker
Unregistered guest
Hey does any one have the wire diagrams for a sony cdx-5060 and a clarion rpb325d or rdb325d

Username: Glvknight

stereo head unit makes weird tick and clik noises while its on playing music its a cdx m8800 from sony anyone know why this is happening?

Unregistered guest
I have a sony cdx-5090 and the plugs wiring is all jacked up so i'm rewiring it ; But befor i could get the color sequence down by friend took all the old wires out. So if possoable would anyone know the color order it goes on a 16 pin plug(for exsample ) (red top , black bottom ;starting from right to left.) thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a 1999 Dodge Neon and It had a Pioneer Tape Deck put in by the Previous Owners It was not Factory Installed and Now I have Bought Pioneer CD Player and If There is Anyone Who Might Know Something about the Wiring PLEASE Help...!!!

Unregistered guest
i have a pioneer DEH-345 and i got it hooked up whenever i turn it on it comes on but there is no sound maybe i hooked somthing up wrong. There is a blue wire with an inline fuse can it be the amp remote idk please comments accepted IM at yourpowellben or send and email to benji871@juno.com

Unregistered guest
can any one tell me the code for a sony cdx m610 as i took it out me car and put it in to my new one and its saying code in

Unregistered guest
please!!!!! I need a wiring diagram for the (Avital- hurricane auto alarm # on unit is 2FT1145E7AA

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Unregistered guest
Hey I have been searching the internet for days and cannot find anything that will help me with my problem, hopefully you can please help me.

Ok, so I bought this ford explorer 1992 four door xlt and I took out the old factory tape player to install my new aftermarket pioneer DEH-P3600. When I took the factory tape player out I broke the speaker wiring harness so I had to cut that off and now I have all these weird colors. So after days of searching I found out how to decode those colors and I got it all hooked up. The Power works and everything except there is no sound what did I do wrong? Let me tell you some things that I think might be a factor. 1. there are no front speakers I took those out to put new ones in but havent put them in yet. 2. Some sparks flew when I was connecting the power wires togethor I think the yellow wire touched another wire or something. So thats everything please please help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Imstillhere

Michigan

Post Number: 29
check the fusees

Jame
Unregistered guest
Where are the fuses?

Unregistered guest
I need a wiring diagram for a dual radio and a GMC wiring diagram for a 1988 GMC s-10 I believe I have it wired right but he only gets cd player and not a standard FM or am channel

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 363
Hey James, the fuses are located in your fuse panel. Check your owner's manual for it. The radio has a fuse, so you probably blew it with the spark. Change that and you should be okay.

Anonymous

I need a wiring schmatics for a Deh-P2000 pioneer or a manual on how to install it into a 96 civic .

Bronze Member
Username: Spittin2rock

Post Number: 74
http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/vehicles.asp

Just go to that link and fill in the drop down menu... put in the year and the manuf. of vehicle. Then it will give the list of models then pick stereo beside the model of your vehicle. Hopes this helps.

Unregistered guest
i need the stereo wiring color code for a 2000 ford mustang?

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
Here's the colour code for the stereo wires.

yellow is ususally illumination
red is batt+ (memory)
orange is switched ignition.
power antenna is blue/white
remote is blue
black is ground
green is left pos
green/blk is left neg
white is right pos
white/blk is right neg

usually.

US AirForce Airman... Lucas
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2001 honda civic EX? I added high-power headlights a few months ago. Just recently, i started smelling burning wires. Then, when i turned off my headlights, the low-beam wont come back on! Only high-beam. Has anyone heard of this before?

Unregistered guest
aight i gotta 94 jeep grand cherokee and a pioneer premier deh-p4 somethin and i got all the power wires right and the cd players turn on and everything but i get no sound...i color matched everything and i thought it should be workin but it doesnt...also when i tried hookin the speakers up the volume just kept goin up haha crazy huh? anyways if any1 knows somethin bout this let me know thatnks

Unregistered guest
I have a clarion vrx-610 radio. According to the installation manual, It says that the only way that the screen turns on is by having the car parked with the parking park on and the emergency brake on. that is because the orange wire suppose to go the e-brake switch. I guess to have "security" while driving. I seen monitors on while drivers drive. I would like to know if you can help me. besides knowing where the speaker and remote wires go, I would like to know where can I connect the two orange wires to? Instead of connecting it to the e-brake, where can I connect it so that I can view the monitor as I drive? Can you please help me define the harnest please..

Silver Member

Post Number: 523
Hey Miguel, I have my dvd screen on while driving. That orange wire "is" suppose to be connected to the e-brake. Now who do you know that actually follows the manufacturer's instruction? I was told the same thing. They're just trying to cover their behinds from trigger happy lawyers.
I think I connected my orange wire to the ignition or the lighter power wire. I can operate the dvd/screen as long as the battery is on.

Unregistered guest
Thanks Isaac!! That's funny and true. Who "really" follows the instructions at "all" times. So I think I got it. The orange/white wire (illumination power supply lead) can go to the lighter power wire. But I still have to use the other orange plain wire (pkb lead wire)? If I do, where can I connect to? It says in the radio that if this wire is not connected some appliances may not work (refering to the monitor) This is the wire that needs to go to the "brake switch". With what can I replace the brake switch so I don't have to connect it to that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 644
Hey Miguel, you can ignore the illumination wire, I did. As for the orange/security wire, you can connect it to your lighter wire (the plus connector).

Silver Member

Post Number: 645
I tested my unit by connecting all the wires and then taking the security wire and briefly swiping it to the ligher's plus connector. The monitor flickered on, so I knew it was correct.
You can try the same. It's almost like the remote wire on your amp.

Unregistered guest
Anyone got a link for bloupunkt head unit wiring diagrams? I got a VY commodore with factory radio and wanted to know which bus is for what

Unregistered guest
i desprately need the wiring schematics for a sony cdx l550x to go into a 95 isuzu truck, pleeeeeeeeeeease help me!

Unregistered guest
i desprately need the wiring schematics for a sony cdx l550x to go into a 95 isuzu truck, pleeeeeeeeeeease help me!

Unregistered guest
i desprately need the wiring schematics for a sony cdx l550x to go into a 95 isuzu truck, pleeeeease help me!(silversurfer101@hotmail.com)

Unregistered guest
Hello, I have a 1992 Buick Regal and having trouble with the wiring for a new CD play the player is a Pioneer. Is there some one who would email a diagram of the wiring so I can install this thing with out making myself stir crazy? Thanks! brandi.wright@mchsi.com

Verner
Unregistered guest
I really need a wire diagram for the Bus Control In on a sony deck. OR just what wire tells the deck there is a cd changer or whatever so it will let you switch to the RCA in?

cyrus_sha
Unregistered guest
1992 Honda Civic Stereo Information
Constant 12V+ Blue/White
Switched 12V+ Yellow/Red
Ground Black
Illumination Red/Black
Dimmer n/a
Antenna Driver's Pillar
Front Speakers 5 1/4" Doors
Left Front (+) Blue/Green
Left Front (-) Gray/Black
Right Front (+) Red/Green
Right Front (-) Brown/Black
Rear Speakers 5 1/4" Rear Deck
Left Rear (+) Blue/Yellow
Left Rear (-) Gray/White
Right Rear (+) Red/Yellow
Right Rear (-) Brown/White

cyrus_sha
Unregistered guest
1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Stereo Information
Constant 12V+ Pink
Switched 12V+ Purple/White
Ground Black
Illumination Orange/Black
Dimmer n/a
Antenna Trigger Green/Red
Antenna Right Front
Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors
Left Front (+) Green
Left Front (-) Brown/Red
Right Front (+) Purple
Right Front (-) Blue/Red
Rear Speakers 6 1/2" Rear Doors
Left Rear (+) Brown/Yellow
Left Rear (-) Brown/Blue
Right Rear (+) Blue/White
Right Rear (-) Blue/Orange

cyrus_sha
Unregistered guest
1995 Isuzu Pickup (mini) Stereo Information
Constant 12V+ White/Blue
Switched 12V+ Yellow/Red
Ground Black
Illumination Blue/White
Dimmer n/a
Antenna Right Front
Front Speakers 4" Dash
Left Front (+) Blue/Green
Left Front (-) Gray/Black
Right Front (+) Red/Green
Right Front (-) Brown/Black
Rear Speakers 6 1/2" Side Panels
Left Rear (+) Blue/Yellow
Left Rear (-) Gray/White
Right Rear (+) Red/Yellow
Right Rear (-) Brown/White

Username: Nate232323

i have a sony explode xm1502 and when i install it the over current light is on even when the rca's and speaker wires are disconected

does anyone know why this is

Unregistered guest
I need an instruction manuel for a Pioneed deq-9200. I have no idea how to use it

Unregistered guest
need wire diagram for a PIONEER KP-2220A 5 pin plug

Anonymous

I see a lot of people posting here for wire diagrams. so i thought id ask if somenone could help me. I have a 94 ford ranger and just got a pioneer deh-245 high power 35wx4 super turner iii. now i have no clue about wireing cd players into cars. my truck has more wires then the back wires of the cd player.....plus the cd are solid colors and my truck as strips in it...

pointblanksoulja@gmail.com is my e-mail could you please e-mail me it or a web page to view what wire goes to wire. or just email me for to help. ill try and check back here but i dont know for sure because i dont remeber how i found this lol...a thanks for the help.

Howard the Duck
Unregistered guest
Hey I have a question for someone. I have a 1992 Geo Tracker. I removed the old (not-factory) tape deck from it and installed a used Clarion DRB4475 cd player. Everything worked, power came on and everything, but I have absolutely no sound. Any ideas? Thanks!

Unregistered guest
hello
i have a 1992 isuzu rodeo that has no stereo ...i purchased one(a cd/dvd deck) and the common color codes are basicly the same on it as most listed here BUT my wiring in the rodeo has different colors there isnt even a black ground wire ...does anyone have some insight they can share on the color codes for the wires leading from the rodeo to the stereo...thank you for your help and happy holidays (fyi)the original stereo harness connector wasnt with the truck just bare colored wires cut.does that make sence?

Unregistered guest
cyrus_sha
or if neone has a wiring diag. for a 98 ford ranger, can u please list it or e-mail me krin_mage@yahoo.com

Username: Bolivaracoba

Apo, Ae Usa

can someone please email me the diagrham to match up the radio car wires to a 99 civic to a Pioneer DEH-P4690mp my email is bolivar.a.coba@us.army.mil thank you so much

Dutton
Unregistered guest
i have an unlabeled head unit my neighbor gave me... i need a wiring diagram to install it, if anyone can get me one it would be greatly appreciated

Dutton
Unregistered guest
that head unit is a sony by the way

Dutton
Unregistered guest
that head unit is a sony by the way

Silver Member

Post Number: 937
Try these:

red is batt+ (memory)
remote is blue
black is ground
green is left pos
green/blk is left neg
white is right pos
white/blk is right neg

Dev_
Unregistered guest
if anyone could tell me what colors of the wires are what on a PIONEER 880-BP eq that would be appreciated

Unregistered guest
I have a Clarion DRB 4375R. Has anyone any idea where I might find a wiring diagram? )PLease e-mail me. jmwilde@ntlworld.com

Unregistered guest
I need wiring diagram for a clarion ARX3371 can anyone help?

slap nuts
Unregistered guest
what is the wire code for an older sony tape player model #xr-45
will connect to 92 dodge shadow es

Unregistered guest
I'm looking for a color chart for a 1997 Hyundai Accent stereo wiring harness and a stock 1999 Hyundai Elantra CD player. Thanks!

Anonymous

I Need the wiring diagrams/color codes for a ford factory AM/FM Radio 1998

Unregistered guest
i need the wiring diagram for a 2004 cavalier I got the radio to work but can not get it to shut down like the factory one you know when you turn off the car the radio plays until the door is opened.

Unregistered guest
this forum is full of questions and no answers...someone say something valuable!! you probably won't want to help now...but if anyone knows how to get a wiring diagram for a 98 camry...please reply here or email jherrle@snet.net

Unregistered guest
looking for factory speaker wire colors please help....1997 ford ranger

Unregistered guest
need wiring schematic for kenwood by visteon.specificly the connector on the back of the radio.

Username: Swirv1

I am trying to install a Pioneer DEH-225 into a 1994 GMC 1500. I don't have the plug for the back of the stereo so I'll have to make one - I need to know which wires to hook into the 6 x 2 plug in the back. I do have a adapter plug to go from the GM stock plug to the Pioneer

Unregistered guest
Hey i need a wiring diagram for my kenwood deck model number KDC-2011S and i need it for installing it into a 1988 chevy S-10. I need to know which wires are which. there is a orange one and thats the hot wire, there is a orange and black, and there is a grey, black, yellow, and then the speaker wires, and i dont know what half of them are.....PLEASE HELP.........anything helps.........

Gold Member

Post Number: 1054
Here's the wiring for normal cars:

red is batt+ (memory)
remote is blue
black is ground
green is left pos
green/blk is left neg
white is right pos
white/blk is right neg

Unregistered guest
hi i have a clarion model drb2475 and i want to hook up 760watt sony amp to it. the problem is there is no rvc jacks on the back of the cd player. there are 2 wires that i think could be it they are pink/white and brown ,but i don't want the amp to crap out on me if im wrong. someone throw me a bone please and thax!

Username: Benno_da_c

hello, i have a 1993 ford escort and im trying to wire my sony cdx-r3000 in, only prob is all the wires r bodged, ne 1 know all the colour coding for the iso bus wires?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us